"Guess I'll have to give you what you want huh." Kageyama watched as the thin dress slid off your shoulders before falling into a tiny pile on the hardwood door. His eyes observed every curve and scar on your body drinking in the way you eagerly shifted your hips from one side to another.

With a swift turn he had no recaptured your lips in his. Lifted you off the floor as your legs instinctively wrapped themselves around his thin waist. Kageyama wouldn't admit it but he found it almost intoxicating how your plush thighs suffocated his lower body, applying heat to his lower body.

As he navigated through the same room he stopped once his foot hit the side of a desk, pulling away from your swollen lips to sit your bare ass on top of the wooden furniture. Once he was sure you are situated his eyes roamed down your body once more.

With the moonlight illuminating your figure he got a clear view of your curved chest.

You looked beautiful.

Feeling impatient you quickly reconnect your lips with his sharing a hungry kiss before his lips trailed down towards your neck biting and sucking on the soft flesh.

Small whines and whimpers came from between your patted lips as kageyama began to go lower, leaving small purple makes along your stomach. Once he settled in between your thighs the male lifted both legs to hang over his shoulders holding a strong grip on the skin with his fingertips.

A single glance and his eyes reconnected with yours  swimming with a hint of hesitation resided in them it was as if he was telling you that if you were uncomfortable he would stop yet, if you continued he wouldn't hold back.

a nod.

With a single move of your head the dark haired boys ropes one of his hands from your thighs, tracing over your clothed pussy as he adorned the lingerie you wore. Moving the thin fabric aside a harsh inhaled sounded through the room as the younger got a clear view of just how wet you were.

The younger blue orbs came back to look at yours as he inserted a finger inside you, watching as your face twisted in pleasure as your head tilted back. Your hand fell to grip as his shoulder as you steady yourself from falling back to far.

He slowly pumped them inside making sure to ease you up a bit just to make sure you were comfortable. You didn't know if it was your good intuition or your confidence in quickly recognizing things but you could easily tell Kageyama was the gentle type when it came to these type of things.

By the way his grip on your thighs slightly loosened making sure he wouldn't leave any finger imprints on your beautiful skin or how he intently watched every expression that display across your face making sure that you were indeed enjoying it.

After a few more soft thrust his pace began to pick up as his thumb folded up to press firmly against your clit. Shallow breath came from your lips as your eye tightly screwed, back arching as your abdomen came close towards the boy's face.

His free hand soft latched around your waist, running soothing circles on your bare skin as he kissed your legs.

"Can you look at me...please?" Kageyama spoke softly though his words did reach your ears. As you glanced down toward him you admired the way his eyes glosses over with lust, slitted and slightly red.

The view below has you clamping around his fingers, crying out as he curled them constantly inside you.

Spreading your legs wider you mewled toward the boy.

"You're such a good boy Tobio," a gasp falling in between your sentence.

All he could do was stare up at you as he watch you rolled your hips against his fingers, hips bucking ever now and again. His lips were parted as a slightly stuck his tongue out, seeming concentrated on making you feel good.

"If you make me cum mommy will reward you."

Authors note❤️:This was hella rushed so sorry if it's not that good I'm also at school so I'll fix anything later

Authors note❤️:
This was hella rushed so sorry if it's not that good I'm also at school so I'll fix anything later. Forgot to mention mommy kink is in play💪. Another update coming later. Tell me how y'all been too I'm interested ;)