The photo shoot

"You want me to put my head WHERE?" Trixie bird-laughed, looking at the photographer like he was insane. "I have no idea the last time she washed down there, I'm not going down there."

"Get in this pussy, Barbara," Katya waggled her eyebrows up and down as she said it, pointing to her crotch. She was fully dressed in her pads, her sheer tights, another pair of opaque tights, and finally, her fishnets. She'd taken her dress off for this particular set of photos, but couldn't bother getting fully out of drag for a nude illusion. Besides, she hadn't shaved her legs in weeks so they were definitely giving "man".

Trixie rolled her eyes and shook her head, but started undressing anyway. The particular photo in question called for her to look completely naked, even if Katya didn't. She watched Katya plop herself down on the couch in her living room as she slowly slipped out of her clothes, folding each costume piece over the back of the couch as she stripped.

"Oh yes mama," Katya smirked as she grabbed Trixie by the waist and pulled her in closer, "strip for me. Take it aaaalllll off, show me what you're working with."

"Oh my god," Trixie mumbled, but didn't protest when Katya pulled her fully into her lap. "I hate you, I hate this, I hate this job."

"No you don't," Katya smiled back as she playfully ground her hips up into Trixie's sex, now covered only by a pair of black boxer briefs.

"Brian," Trixie warned as her breath hitched in her throat, "not - don't do that." Her tone had changed quickly and drastically; there was no humor left in it, just stress.

It was true that they were still a new item- if item was even a word one could use in reference to them. They were friends and business partners and as of three nights ago, were apparently adding sexual benefits to the mix.

It had all happened so fast; Katya had gone over to Trixie's to watch a movie they both wanted to see and before they could really process what was happening, Katya was on top of Trixie, and then inside of her. They hadn't done so much as FaceTime one another since the night it happened. Having Trixie on her lap in nothing but her underwear had Katya nearly undone, but the house was full of people and they still had to finish the photo shoot for their book.

"What, afraid you might like it?" Katya nearly growled as she pulled Trixie closer to her face, her warm breath on her ear.

"You smell like smoke," Trixie whined as she pulled away from Katya and stood up before her excitement got too bad and she couldn't move.

"You love it," Katya snapped back playfully, slapping her thigh as she stood. "And see? You loved being in my lap, too, if your bottom half is any indication."

"Shut UP," Trixie squealed, then turned her back on the blonde teasing her. Two could play that game, and SHE was the one who was about to have her head between Katya's thighs.

"Alright Katya, if you're ready," the photographer prompted, "go ahead and lie in the pile of sheets and we'll get Trixie in there, then get the blankets situated."

"Can't wait," Katya smirked and shrugged her shoulders as she lie down quickly, ready to feel the weight of Trixie's body on hers again - even if it was only for work. She'd been practically aching for it since Friday night, when she left Trixie's condo high on lust and smelling like sex, around four in the morning.

Katya situated herself under the large, 80's patterned duvet and lie back on the pillows, throwing her arms over her head. "Come. Please me."

Trixie did her best to keep her game face on, but she raised an eyebrow anyway. It wasn't the act of burying herself in Katya's body that bothered her; it was the fact that she'd have to get up with a hard on around everyone and she'd have no way of hiding it in nothing but her underwear.