"Do you not like us?" Neville asked, catching Clementine off guard, pulling her away from her thoughts completely.

"I'm sorry?" Clementine blinked as she tried to process what he was even asking. How could she not like them?

"Your friends. Do you not like any of us?" He repeated. "You left us all without so much as even a goodbye. No letters, nothing. Then you come back here and we welcome you with open arms, yet you still keep avoiding us."

Neville looked distraught as the words came flooding out of him. Once he got started talking he couldn't stop.

Clementine felt the guilt course through her veins. It weighed heavily on her conscience, "It's not that at all, Neville. I'll come. I'm coming to the game!"

Neville grinned, "I'm just messing with you, but let's not dawdle."

Clementine's mouth hung open in disbelief, "I can't believe you would guilt-trip me like that!"

"It got results, didn't it?" Neville said completely chuffed as he redirected Clementine towards the pitch. Up ahead they could see Ginny Weasley waiting with a smile.

"Oi!" She greeted them. "Nice of you to finally turn up, Longbottom. I was about to come looking for you. The games already started and you're making me miss it."

"I had to pick this one up along the way." Neville nudged Clementine playfully, "She was a bit resistant."

"Clem!" Ginny enveloped the girl into a hug and let out a hearty laugh, "You're still more into the players than the sport itself I presume?"

"Not intentionally, but it does seem to work out that way." Clementine blushed as the two broke apart. "But the Harpies! How is it being a big Quidditch star? If I ate more chocolate frogs I would try to get your card."

"Did you see the picture they used?" Ginny gasped, leading them towards the stands, "It's so bloody embarrassing I asked for a retraction, but it just made the cards even more popular. Harry's got dozens at home. He likes to hide them around the house when I'm away. Even when I throw them all out he's got more!"

"I send him some from time to time." Neville admitted with a sly smirk that earned him a hard smack on the arm. "Ow!"

"Watch yourself, Neville." Ginny grinned, "I know where you live."

The trio made their way to the seats, and Ginny immediately focused on the game.

"So Gin, you're on leave from the Harpies because of an injury?" Neville asked as he settled in on the bench.

"Shhhhh!" Ginny hissed. She was already far too focused on the game.

Neville gave Clementine a sheepish smile before turning his attention to the game as well. Clementine sighed, resting her elbows on her knees as she looked to the sky. She could recognize lots of familiar faces, and spotted a bright blond head of hair almost instantly.

Draco was looking at her with a frustrated expression on his face. Not quite annoyance, but somewhat close. He only quit looking at Clementine when one of the other teams beaters flew too close to him and he had to refocus on flying.

After a few goals had been made, a red-headed young woman sat down next to Clementine and smiled politely before turning her attention to the game.

"What did I miss?" She asked, pulling her sweater closer to her chest as she settled in, making herself comfortable.

"The big ball went in the hoop thing once or twice and they're also flying around in the air looking for a tiny gold ball." Clementine drawled. "Very riveting stuff."