𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗼𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Oh dear, don't tell me..." Grnany sighed.

They emerged from the forest to one end of a river, seeing a bunch of Narutos brawling on the other side of the river. With them was a strange old man. Dude was huge.

They made their way across the river to the old man, y/n kicking away one of the clones before it could hit the old man as Granny glowered down at him.

"Good afternoon, Jiraiya." Granny greeted sweetly and the man almost jumped three feet in the air, looking back at the elderly woman in alarm, "It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"BFF, GRANNY-?!" the strange man sputtered before calming himself and giving the old lady a nervous lil grin, "Hello, Granny it's good to see you again!"

The old lady's smile faded as an odd look crossed her face. One that made both this Jiraiya dude and y/n flinch.

'Scary...!'

"Mm... I see you've met little Naruto. He's a sweet child, isn't he?" Granny chuckled with a smile as the trio's eyes went to the boy as he brawled with his shadow clones, "Ah! Before I forget, Jiraiya! This is y/n. Y/n, this is one of my problem children, Jiraiya."

"Heyo!" y/n greeted cheerfully then gave Naruto a curious look, "Ho? What's happening here? It looks real fun!"

'So this is y/n, huh?' Jiraiya thought, Naruto having rambled on about her earlier that day, 'He was right when he said that she was tall for her age.'

Jiraiya glanced at Granny who merely smiled back.
The trio settled down together as Naruto kept fighting his shadow clones, unaware of Granny and y/n's arrival.

Y/n and Granny offered the food they'd made to Jiraiya and y/n started asking lots of question.

When I say a lot, I mean a lot.

After some time, there were three shadow clones left. All of which Naruto defeated despite being exhausted.

Granny had left by then, only asking that y/n returned home before midnight. Also that she behaved. That too.

"Good job, Naruto!" y/n chimed as Naruto struggled to catch his breath, breathing heavily where he stood.

'Y/n? When did she get here?' Naruto wondered before trying to stand a little taller to make it look like he wasn't tired, "Did you see how great I was, y/n?"

She grinned and nodded eagerly, "I did! I did!"

Naruto laughed with pride.
Then proceeded to collapse.

"Oh crap!" y/n wheezed.

She scurried to Naruto's side to check on him while Jiraiya followed with a, "Looks like he finally used up most of his chakra."

"Huh?! That was the intention?!" y/n demanded.

"You'll see why." was Jiraiya's reply, "You know about his red chakra, right? He mentioned something about you tackling him when it appeared once before."

Y/n sweatdropped, remembering how she'd caught a brief glimpse of Naruto losing his 💩 back on the bridge, "Haa... that... yeah, I know about it."