Moving Pieces

I was currently packing my bags, heading to my new apartment. My 'old' friend gave me a chance to help, and everything is set in motion to protect him. Its been so long since i last saw him, and i am kinda worried that i will bomb my introduction to him. I hope he's made friends, and possibly a girlfriend? I just hope he isn't a playboy. The taxi stopped, as I saw my new life for the next year and a half, hopefully. I went inside the gate, and headed to my new room.

I unpacked my things and quickly made my way to the new school. I was relieved when he said he'd let me help. The excuse of being the first health teacher was good as any. Good thing I am actually a doctor, or I'd have to cram in the library to at least sound like I knew what I was talking about. I went classroom to classroom, and saw the rather plain rooms. *sighs* I guess the teachers didn't want to decorate them. I remember when I was in school, the rooms were decorated to the teachers' liking, at least the homeroom teacher, and they didn't look like a prison cell.

Tomorrow, the new students will be here. The school's never done this before, or so I hear. So this is rather a big deal. Each class is getting 6 new students, of course, they were divided by their abilities, but were placed in their respective classes. I look out the window, and out on a triumphant smile.

"Don't worry Kiyotaka, Mom will protect you"

_____________________________________________________________________

Fuutarou POV

"I'M HOME" I opened the door, and took my shoes off. The cake shop sent me off with a whole cheesecake. My boss said it was the least he could do, since I worked hard. I hope dad and Raiha like it.

Raiha- "DAD, NE-SON IS HOME" she ran up and hugged me

"Are you sure you want to go to that school? I know we are struggling, but you don't have to leave" she said, hugging me tight. That's right, today is my last day here, and tomorrow i'll be heading to a new school. I didn't want to go, but the 100% guaranteed college acceptance rate would certainly help, and the cost of me having to eat everyday would disappear here. And they can spend it on something else. So, it all looks like it was a good idea. The only downside is that I won't be able to see my family, which does suck.

Fuutarou- "don't worry, i'll be fine. I'll be back before you know it" i patted her head, and she started to tear up

Raiha- "yo–you better be here in ex-exactly 1.5 years. Or I'll beat you up" she said, while burying her head into my shirt. Yup, this was certainly the worst part about the 'dream' highschool.

_____________________________________________________________________

Kei POV

I was excited. Tomorrow, the new students will be here. And why would i be excited? Well, cause if anyone could force the school to bend the 'No visitors or new students rule' then it'd be him. I was currently going to see my new group of friends, we were meeting at a cafe, to talk about the new students.

I pulled my phone out, and called Yosuke, to see if he is going

"Hello?"

"Hi Yosuke, I was just curious if you will be meeting the rest of us at the cafe?"

"I can't, the captain of the soccer club [I'm American, I call it soccer. Sorry not sorry lol] decided to have practice today. He wants us to prepare for a game we have next wednesday day"

"Okay, i'll let the others know you can't make it"

"Thanks" I hung up, and made my way to the meeting area. When he left, I was broken. I wish I could make up for our last interaction, and make it better. But I couldn't, and I was left grieving. But, I wasn't the only one who was saddened by his leave. Me and Yosuke approached them, and they welcomed us with open arms after we explained are relationships to him.