"Oh now you care?! What? your little boyfriend left you?"

"Okay something is clearly bothering you that doesn't mean you have to take it out on me" Amelia snapped back.

"Yes you are bothering me. I thought you were going to let me explain what was going on last night. You didn't even go home. We were supposed to get ready today together and you weren't there!" Maddy began to ramble on.

"Maddy you were drunk last night I didn't even think you would go home since you were with Nate like you always are but when I'm with Fez it's a problem?"

"Oh now nate is the fucking problem?! Are you like jealous or something?! Like seriously what the fuck is your problem that you always have to bring him up!" Maddy shouted, getting angrier.

"You really do not want me to answer that and you know it. Look just I'm sorry, you want me to take you home and stay with you I will" Amelia lowered her voice now.

"No I want you to leave me and nate the fuck alone! Maybe he was right about you being the one that always broke us up..." maddy was starting to lower her voice but by now Fez was approaching them. "So focus on the problems of your own relationship and stay the hell out of mine"

Maddy walked away Amelia was about to go after her but Fezco took her hand stopping her from going after her.

"Not right now Fez I have to..."

"Nah come on baby let's go trust me she don't want you around right now" fez took her hand and started to drag her away while Amelia still looked back to see maddy.

Once they got to the stand Fezco made Amelia go inside where Ashtray was selling everything. Fez sat down on a box that was on the floor still holding her hand then pulled her in, making her stand between his legs. He held his hand on her lower back while his head rested on her abdomen.

Ash turned to see them and rolled his eyes.

"Ash start cleaning up, we bout to be heading up out of here" Fez said and he obeyed walking outside to get everything that was out there. Amelia had her arms placed on his shoulders resting her head on top of his.

"You good?" He asked placing his hands on the side of her hips and leaned his head back to look up to her who was looking down with her hands still on his shoulders.

"I'm fine, I just wish I knew she was," she replied in a low voice.

"What even happened?"

"She's mad because I didn't go to her house yesterday and because of some other shit with Nate," Amelia said in an annoyed tone.

"Let her get some time to cool off. I'm sure she's fine" Fez said and she nodded, giving him a kiss. "Ima go clean up you sit here I'll get you something to eat okay"

Amelia sat down where he sat before he left. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked away. In the meantime Amelia went to check her phone.

Andrew
Saturday 10:56pm

Amy I'm sorry
Please
I like you and I really didn't mean to do all that
Amy please
Seen

Mads<3
Saturday 11:37pm

Maddy are you ok?
Did you make it home?
Just tell me you're fine and I'll leave you alone.

I'm fine I'm home

Ok
I love you.

Amelia put her phone away and for the next hour that she waited for Fezco and ashtray to clean up she started to think again. About everything she had just experienced, Andrew touching her, Nate choking maddy and her argument with maddy.