Jimin starts to spank him.

Jungkook: strip hi diaper.

Now Taehyung face was red he was frustrated he was humiliated as his best friend is going to spank him bare bottom.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

He spanks him so litely

Jungkook: do it more litely I swear to god I will whip you until you bleed.

( He says sarcastically)

Jimin just whisper a small sorry.

And starts spanking him hard.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Jungkook: as Jungkook stops him

.upto this time both Jimin and Taehyung are crying jimin crying because he hurts his best friend aka secret crush and Taehyung is crying because of pain he surely believe this spanking leaves bruises on him.

After that Lisa again took baby from him and went back to nursery to change baby.

Lisa: baby don't cry look mommy bring soothing cream for you look.

The cream made Taehyung pain less as he was also tired from the incident happened in entire day so as his body touch crib he went to Dreamland Lisa smiles at her babies cute sleeping figure she slowly brought pacifier near his lips and made it inside his mouth .

On other side Jungkook carry jimin to their own room and threw him on his bed when lisa also enters inside with a smirk on her face.

Lisa: you didn't start fun without me did you .

Jungkook: nah lis .

Jimin: dare to touch me I will complaint against both of you that you both rape me  .

Lisa: for that first you have to get out of here baby this is not rape where as we have your secret if that's comes out I don't know how your best friend react.

Jimin: what do you mean?

Jungkook: baby we knew what happened to your parents you want your best friend to know everything.

Jimin: you.......

Lisa: think twice before you say anything.

Jungkook: so are you giving yourself to us or not.

Mentally jimin already prepared the plan to escape but for know he has to submit to them. He wants to do everything with Taehyung but he is helpless for a moment's so he submitted to them.

Whole night the room was filled with the sounds of Moaning , skin slapping jimin don't want to admit but both of them are so gentle with him .

But he also knows one chance whenever they went out he is going to escape with his Taehyung........

To be continued

(1)what do you think the secret would be.

(2) should sope should also be included.

(3) are they going to be friends or not.