02 | ❝ UNBELIEVABLE ❞ ✨ ೃ༄

Start from the beginning

Yet Y/n blatantly ignored the stare she threw that was far from discreet, opting to send a harsh glare towards the maids that took care of her.

"It seems you haven't been doing a good job." She crossed her arms as the two maids flinched back.

"We just wanted Miss Rashta to get some fresh air." One quickly said. There was no problem with that, it's just they had choose to take her to a garden frequented by the Empress.

'how careless' her eyes narrowed further causing their lips to zip tight.

"Let's go." Navier said as she turned around.

"Ah! H-ey you!"

'ha?'

The two stared at the woman as if she was insane. 'Did she just address an empress like me. . with a simple 'hey you'. . .?' Navier thought.

The maids tried to pull her away. Chiding her softly.

"Let's leave"

"you can't call her like that, Lady Rashta."

Yet the silver haired woman had shrugged them off with a humph like a child as she walked forward towards the duo.

"I'm Rashta!"

'what to do now?'

Navier wondered her eyes flickered to Y/n who was still flabbergasted, she turned to Rashta "is that so, Rashta?"

'did she want me to call her name or. . .?'

A sigh left her lips

'we probably won't meet each other again anyways'

The Empress in red had turned and started to walk away yet Rashta had reached out towards her, grabbing the soft red fabric causing it to tear.

"Your majesty!"

The voice of her Ladies-in-waiting had grown nearer as Y/n stepped aside to let Laura pass her, while Countess Eliza walked around Navier to swat the woman's hand away from the dress before any further damage could happen.

"How rude of you!" She scolded harshly.

"Err. . I- I'm sorry I should've addressed you properly, but I didn't know what to call you. ." The woman shook, tears brimming her eyes.

Yet Y/n didn't have the heart or compassion to come to her aid like she did to other people. The sound resonating with her was beyond annoying and upsetting as is.

"Her Majesty is the Empress of the Eastern Empire. Be mindful of your manners!" Laura added gesturing to Navier.

"Wha-?"

"No, It's not that. I know you're the Empress."

"If you knew she was the Empress then address her properly." Y/n said walking to the side of Navier.

"My name is Rashta!" She smiled quickly.

"We already know but we do not care for that." She pinched the bridge of her nose. Meanwhile Navier had placed a hand on her face "You know of me?"