Eleanor crashed the car right into him, sending him flying through the window and into the toy store behind them.

"What the fuck?!" Wednesday mumbled, hurrying to Kate's side.

"We gotta get him," Kate said.

"Yeah," Wednesday said, climbing over the car and into the shop, Kate following.

"Where you goin', big guy?" Kate said to him as Kingpin got to his feet.

He glared at the two of them, Wednesday moving to the left while Kate moved to the right.

Kate moved towards him and he moved towards her to meet her in a fight, giving Wednesday the chance to jump on his back.

He grabbed her by the back of her suit and threw her over his shoulder. Her body crashed into the wall and she groaned painfully, sliding down onto a stack of toy boxes and crushing them.

"Fuck me, he's strong for a fat man," Wednesday groaned.

She got to her feet again, Kate doing the same from where Kingpin had thrown her against the opposite wall.

Wednesday ran towards him, ducking the punch he sent her way. She kicked him in the stomach once, then ducked down and swiped his legs. He grabbed her arm as he fell backwards, kicking her in the stomach as she flew over him and towards the wall Kate had just moved away from.

Wednesday quickly pushed off the wall when her hands collided against it, flipping backwards in the air and landing on one knee position, one arm out to steady her. She spun around, seeing Kate on the floor.

"You're in over your head!" Kingpin said, snapping Kate's arrows and dropping them on the floor.

"And you're a fat bastard," Wednesday said, grabbing the baseball bat she'd dropped when she'd been thrown the first time.

She swung it at his head, but he ducked and moved to punch her in the stomach. She quickly spun to the side, swinging the bat the other way and hitting him solidly across the back. He groaned, but caught the bat before she could hit him again.

Kingpin quickly yanked the bat forward, pulling Wednesday with him, and then headbutted her. Wednesday fell to the floor, eyes rolling back in her head as her mind went numb.

"Oh, fuck," Wednesday mumbled, rolling onto her stomach and blinking a few times.

Kate's body landed beside hers and Kate grabbed her hand, squeezing three times. Wednesday squeezed three times back, forcing the fogginess out of her head.

She definitely had a concussion and she could feel blood trickling from a cut above her eyebrow where he'd headbutted her.

"You're really starting to annoy me," Kingpin growled at them, starting to walk towards the window.

Kate grabbed a small chip off the floor, flicking it towards the arrows. She grabbed Wednesday and pulled her body into Kate's chest, turning over to protect her from the minor explosion the arrows let off.

Kingpin yelped as he was knocked unconscious onto the floor.

Kate looked over, checking he was out, then slowly helped Wednesday to her feet.

"Wes, look at me. Look at me, baby, please," Kate said, tears in her eyes as she looked at the bruises forming on Wednesday's face.

Wednesday looked up at her, blinking a few times to focus her eyes.

"I think I have a concussion, Katie," Wednesday said.

"I think you do, too. Come on. Let's get you out of here," Kate said, wrapping an arm around Wednesday's waist.