"Hello..." Oto and Unmei said, walking into the room.

"Sashina!" Zenitsu said, walking up to her.

"Hello, Mr Zenitsu," Sashina replied, as she stopped walking.

"May I ask you some questions about... Kyojuro Rengoku?" Zenitsu asked.

"I guess," Sahina replied, following Zenitsu to the nearest deck to sit on.

"So? Did Kyojuro talk about his personal life to you?" Zenitsu asked, sitting down.

"He did, some of the time. He would talk about how he wanted his father and brother to be proud of him and that he wants them to be happy, even if he's dead," Sashina replied, lying down on the deck.

"Do you ever think he would die to one of the Uppermoons?" Zenitsu asked.

"Well... I think that he could take down Uppermoon 6 or 5. I just didn't expect that he would fight Uppermoon 3," Sashina replied.

"I couldn't believe it when Inouske told me," Zenitsu admitted, while kinda lying. "Do you have any super senses?" Zenitsu asked.

"No, but I can tell if someone is lying," Sashina replied, sitting up and glaring at Zenitsu.

"I wasn't Lying, I just left someone out," Zenitsu said, standing up and walking away.

"Yeah... Sure," Sashina replied.

"Well, can't lie when she's around," Zenitsu thought, walking towards his room.

"Your hair is longer... That's Flamboyant," A voice said from behind Zenitsu, as Zenitsu jumped a little and looked behind him. "Not there, keep looking," The voice said to Zenitsu.

"I know it's you Tengen Uzui," Zenitsu said, while turning in a circle.

"Yeah, you got me," Tengen said, popping up from behind Zenitsu.

"What are you doing here?" Zenitsu asked.

"Oh! Me, Sanmei and Giyu are here for the planning of an important mission," Tengen replied.

"Oh, that plan," Zenitsu said with a small frown.

"Yeah and Giyu's already here and Sanmei is coming a bit later," Tengen added.

"I'll show you to your new room," Zenitsu said to Tengen.

*Knock, Knock*

"Hm! Oh, Um... Come in," Nezuko said, opening her room door.

"Hey Nezuko," Giyu said, standing in front of Nezuko's room door.

"Giyu? You're here!" Nezuko said, hugging Giyu.

"Mhmm," Giyu replied, hugging Nezuko back.

"Aren't you retired? What are you doing here?" Nezuko asked, walking into the hallway.

"Oh, me Sanmei and Tengen are here for the mission that's going on in four days," Giyu replied.

"Oh, well why don't I take you to your new room, for... a while?" Nezuko said, walking through the hallway as Giyu followed her. "This is your new room!" Nezuko said, opening the fifth door from her room.

"Thank you Nezuko," Giyu replied.

"It's okay! I'm going to find Sanmei and Tengen," Nezuko said, while running to the exit of the hallway.

"She has too much energy," Giyu thought.

The Next Day at the Hashira meeting (It's Night)

"Welcome Hashira," Kiriya said.

"Thank you Master," Nami said, as everyone bowed to Kiriya.

"Your Welcome Nami," Kiriya replied. "This meeting we will have four guests," Kiriya added.