"Me and Tanjiro used to live on a mountain," Nezuko replied. "He did remember me eight years ago, so he might have remembered where we used to live," Nezuko added.

"Maybe in a week we can gather the Hashira and our guest and we can go to Tanjiro's base or house, either or," Kiriya suggested. "But it's all up to Nezuko, because we will have to warn the people in the town," Kiriya added.

"A week will do for getting ready," Nezuko replied, walking to the direction of her room.

"I'll take that as a yes," Kanao and Zenitsu said to Kiriya.

"I'll be off," Kanao said, leaving the line.

"ZENMINISU! IT'S TIME TO FIGHT!" Inouske yelled.

"Sure," Zenitsu said, running towards Inosuke.

"I'll be off then," Kiriya said, to the two Hashira.

"YES MASTER!" They both yelled.

"I'M GOING TO WIN!" Inouske yelled.

"NO I AM!" Zenitsu yelled back.

Three days later at the Butterfly Mansion, with Yushiro.

"I've been here once," Yushiro thought, holding tight onto the token. "This is where we made the poison for Muzan," Yushiro thought to himself, while walking to the front door of the mansion.

"Yushiro?" Zenitsu said, after opening the doors to the Mansion.

"Zenitsu... you look overly different and have an overly different personality," Yushiro said to Zenitsu, while shoving past him.

"Y-You aren't supposed to be here," Zenitsu said, as he turned around to see Yushiro holding the token Kiriya gave him. "Oh," Zenitsu replied.

"Where do I go?" Yushiro asked.

"Follow me," Zenitsu said, walking past Yushiro and in the direction of where Master Kiriya stays.

"Master Kiriya, Yushiro is here," Zenitsu said, bowing to Kiriya.

"Thank you for guiding him here Zenitsu," Kiriya replied.

"Your Welcome," Zenitsu said, sitting down. "May I stay?" Zenitsu asked.

"I don't see why you can't," Kiriya replied, as Yushiro walked into the room. "Good Afternoon Yushiro," Kiriya said to Yushiro, as Yushiro sat down.

"Good Afternoon Master of the Mans- YOU'RE A KID!" Yushiro yelled.

"THAT IS NO WAY TO SPEAK TO THE MASTER!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Don't worry Zenitsu, I'm only 16 years old," Kiriya replied.

"Oh wow! You look... alot younger," Yushiro said.

"Yushiro? Do you know why I have asked you to come?" Kiriya asked.

"No, but does it have something to do with Nezuko?" Yushiro replied.

"Kinda," Kiriya replied. "But, do you have any questions?" Kiriya asked.

"Why is Tanjiro the new Demon King?" Yushiro asked, straight up.

"Muzan decided to make him the Demon King and we're not sure why," Kiriya replied.

"Is the Master talking to the guest?" Unmei asked, peeking through the door.

"I don't know, but it isn't any of our business," Sashina replied, walking away from the door.

"The conversation looks interesting," Oto said, standing next to Unmei, also looking through the door.

"What's Mr Agatsuma doing there?" Aishi asked, also looking through the door.