"Give this to Kiriya Ubuyashiki, I'll come to the Butterfly Mansion, and put something on my skin so the Wisteria will not affect me," Yushiro said to the crow.

"CAW!See you later Yushiro Yamamoto!CAW!" The crow said, flying away.

"Let's get the Hashira and have a meeting!" Kuina said to Kiriya.

"That's a good Idea, knowing that the Hashira haven't really met any other Hashira. Except for Inosuke, Kanao, Zenitsu and Nezuko," Kiriya replied.

"We finally get to have a Hashira meeting! Meeting the other Hashira's is going to be fun!" Unmei Shini thought, as she was the only Hashira that was there at the time.

"WHY DO WE NEED TO DO THIS MEETING!?" Inouske Hashira yelled at the sky, while standing next to Unmei.

"THAT'S THE BEAST HASHIRA!! EEKK!" Unmei thought to herself.

"Master said that he wants to talk to us," Kanao Tsuyuri replied.

"EEKKKKKKK! IT'S THE FLOWER HASHIRA!" Unmei thought, knowing that she became a Hashira two days ago and that the other Hashira have been Hashira for over a year or so.

"Just a TALK! I just finished a mission and need a new mission to go on," Inouske said.

"Oh! You must be the new Water Hashira... Unmei, right?" Kanao said, looking at Unmei while Kanao stood next to her.

"Y-Yes, I'm the Water Hashira," Unmei replied. "EKKK SHE'S TALKING TO ME!" Unmei thought.

"Well I'm the Flower Hashira, Kanao Tsuyuri and that's the Beast Hashira, Inouske Hashirbia," Kanao said to Unmei.

"N-Nice to meet you!" Unmei said, doing a small and quick bow.

"You remind me of someone," Kanao said.

"REALLY!?" Unmei said, excited.

"Yeah, you remind me of Mitsuki," Inouske replied.

"Mitsuki?" Unmei said, confused. "I've never heard that name," Unmei said.

"Oh right, Inouske can't properly say names, he means that you remind us of a former Hashira, named Mitsuri Kanroji," Kanao explained to Unmei.

"Mitsuri? Does she have any siblings?" Unmei asked.

"Yeah, I think she said she has four older sisters and one younger brother," Inouske replied.

"Oh I know now," Unmei said.

"What do you know?" Kanao asked.

"Mitsuri Kanroji is the name of my mothers younger sister," Unmei replied.

"That makes you a relative of the former Love Hashira," Kanao said.

"Woww, this place is amazing!" Oto Hisazshi thought, standing next to Inouske. "Hello, there fellow amazing Hashira," Oto said to the other three Hashira that were in the line.

"Hello there. My name is Kanao Tsuyuri and I'm the Flower Hashira," Kanao said to him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Oto Hisazshi, the Sound Hashira," Oto replied.

"You must have been trained by Tengen Uzui, right?" Kanao asked.

"YEP! And my Master is Amazing!" Oto replied.

"Ekkk THERE ARE MORE HASHIRA!" Unmei thought to herself. "My master is the former Water Hashira, Giyu Tomioka," Unmei said to the other three.

"GOIOKA TRAINED YOU!?" Inouske yelled.

"Y-Yeah," Unmei replied.

"I WANNA FIGHT THAT IDIOT!" Inouske added.

"Wasn't Tengen also a former Hashira?" Kanao asked.