"Sorry, but where are we going to find all those ingredients?" Freja asked.

"I have the arnica and tentacula in my stores back at Hogwarts... the snargaluff is another story." Severus said.

"What is snargaluff?" Anastasia asked.

"A flesh eating tree stump," Clarice laughed and stopped when she realized no one else was laughing with her.

"Where do we find it?" Freja asked.

"Have you ever wandered the forests around here? There has to be some out there." Clarice said.

"Claire? Why don't you and Freja go into the forest to look for it while I go back to Hogwarts for a bit." Severus suggested and Clarice frowned. Before she could argue, Severus spoke again.

"Listen, I know you want to go back with me to see Elio, but you know those plants better than all of us. It just makes sense. I'll be quick. I promise." He said.

"Alright..." Was all she replied with.

"Do we need any other ingredients?" He asked her. She thought for a moment and shook her head. Severus stood up and kissed her forehead before leaving out the front door.

"Finish up and get ready, these woods are no joke," Freja said while Anastasia scooped up Aubree and headed into the living room.

Clarice was quick to get put together, putting on her jeans and tucking them into her wool socks. She threw on a white long sleeve shirt and tucked that into her jeans as well. She walked downstairs to find her jacket and zippered it up.

"Ready?" Freja asked as she saw Clarice lacing up her brown boots. Clarice nodded and the pair walked out.

"It's a bit of a walk," Freja said.

"Can't we apparate?" Clarice asked.

"Not exactly. I haven't been to these woods before. I've only heard stories of what's happened in them." She responded.

"What stories?"

"Oh you know, the legends of people that go in and never come back." Freja said.

"They could be true." Clarice said.

"Could be, that's why I've never entered." She said while they walked up a hill. They remained silent for a while until they could see the outskirts of the forest from atop of one of the many hills they had to climb.

"There it is," Freja whispered.

"Seems... Eerie." Clarice said while looking over the forest pine.

"Seems a little too quiet." Freja laughed.

"Shall we?" Clarice motioned and the two women set off into the woods.

The weather was not in their favor, it started to snow and Clarice wished she had her mittens and knit hat on her.

"Did you hear that?" Freja suddenly stopped and Clarice followed. They stopped and listened closely.

It wasn't loud, but Clarice recognized the sound.

"Ah shit... we gotta get out of here." Clarice whispered and looked to see where the snarls were coming from.

"What was that?" Freja asked.

"It's a damn snallygaster." Clarice took a cautious step forward.

"A what?"

"Snallygaster. It's like a dragon hippogriff hybrid." She explained.

"Oh... great." Freja breathed.

"Come on," Clarice motioned for Freja to follow her footsteps.

"Are they dangerous?" Freja asked innocently.