𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈: 𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐳𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧

En başından başla

"I'm fine, I was just... thinking about family stuff."

"Like what?"

"Um... Well, my dad left when I was little. Mainly that."

"Do you... wanna talk about it?" He offered. He had his own troubles with both his parents, and it was a bit painful to know you were going through the same thing. He was still bitter that he never had anyone to talk to about his distress.

"Not really," you shrugged. "Just frustrates me that he didn't even tell me he was gonna leave. He just walked out the door and poof, gone."

He could definitely understand that sentiment. He figured you wanted a distraction instead, so an idea popped into his head.

"Well, I know how I can cheer you up."

"And how's that?"

He stood up and moved in front of you, causing you to stand as well. He wrapped one arm around your waist, pulling your body against his. He enjoyed the feeling of your warmth, it almost caused him to smile genuinely. Instead, his lips formed a mischievous grin to hide his true feelings as he spoke his next words.

"How about I tire you out so you can rest easy?"

He really didn't plan on having sex with you that night, but he knew it probably came off that way. He got a bit carried away in the moment. The way you kissed him as if he were your whole world made him crave more. He was glad you stopped him before he hurt you.

⊱✿⊰

He was scared of the fact that he loved you, so he always did things in hopes that you'd break up with him since he couldn't do it himself. He talked to other people and made it fairly obvious, he insulted you or gave you backhanded compliments, he ignored you, etc. But nothing was working. When he realized how broken you were, to stay in a relationship with him, he decided that he needed to break things off.

He chose to do this at the party, where he knew Mona would be attending. His plan was to introduce you to her and say that Mona was the reason he was leaving you. He didn't want to admit that it was because he was a coward.

When you got into his car, he turned his head to avoid you seeing him blush. You looked gorgeous. You weren't too dressed up, since that would be odd considering the type of party you were attending, but it was clear you tried at least a little. And it was more than enough; you were naturally beautiful.

"You look nice," you said, causing more warmth to rise in his skin.

"Thanks," he choked out.

He was too nervous to say anything for the rest of the ride. The anxiety was like a pool of acid melting his stomach even more with each passing moment. He didn't want to break up with you, but he knew it'd be the best thing to do. Especially for you. He knew he couldn't give you the love you seemed to need. He shouldn't have asked you out in the first place.

"Whose house is this?" You asked once you were both in the building with the other drunk teenagers.

"Not sure," he lied, glancing around the room to find Mona. He didn't want you to meet her before he talked to her in private. He also knew that it was Yoimiya's house, but he wasn't sure how you'd feel if you found out you weren't invited to your own classmate's party when pretty much everyone else was.

"Of course..."

After a while, he still couldn't find Mona, so he decided to check on the second floor. 

"I'm gonna go find a friend, I'll see you later," he said, hoping you'd stay in your spot long enough for him to find you again.

"Wait!" He felt your fingertips graze his hand, but he forced himself forward and left.