"What's that?" Kirishima asked.

"Those are villains......." Y/N said as the other students' eyes widened, shocked by the revelation.

"Thirteen, start with the evacuation. These villains had something to do with the sensors counteracting, it's possible someone with radio-wave-type power is interfering. Kaminari, you try to contact the school with your quirk too." Aizawa ordered after observing.

"Yes sir!" Kaminari said trying to do it.

Y/N scanned the group of villains to see if anyone from Kyomeru was there. For her relief there wasn't.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself? With that many even if you can erase their quirks...but your fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is....." Midoriya said walking forward.

"You can't be a hero with just one trick," Aizawa said getting ready to jump. "I'm leaving this to you, Thirteen."

"Wait! D- Aizawa sensei....." Y/N called out in a worried tone before running and then stopping beside Midoriya.

Aizawa looked at her reassuringly and shook his head signaling her not to come after him. Then he jumped down the stairs.

-----------------

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd too........All Might..... The symbol of piece... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" The light blue-haired male with hands all over him said looking up at the two teachers and the students.

-----------------

"Izuku, come on" Y/N grabbed his arm and ran towards the entrance with others.

As the students ran, a portal opened up ahead of them making everyone stop in their tracks.

"Nice to meet you. We are the league of villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of heroes, UA high school in order to kill All might." The mist guy announced.

Thirteen was about to use his quirk black hole on him but Bakugo and Kirishima jumped forward attacking the warp gate.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima asked smirking.

The villain however seemed to be unharmed as he reformed himself and spoke, "Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"No! Move away you too! "Thirteen exclaimed.

The warp gate villain started to spread his black mist around them. "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

----------------

Y/N felt herself falling out of the sky as she used limitless to stop and stand midway in the air. Her eyes caught the sight of Todoroki who was on the ground, standing up and dusting himself off.

She teleported onto the ground beside Todoroki startling him a bit but, he relaxed after seeing it was Y/N.

"We're in the landslide zone," Y/N spoke as Todoroki nodded.

"Hm, the mist guy seems to have a warping quirk."

Suddenly a bunch of villains appeared and they started to run towards the two teens. Todoroki and Y/N looked at each other's faces and nodded before stamping their feet making ice cover the ground and the villains only leaving their faces.

"It's pathetic to lose against two children. Get a hold of yourself. You're adults, aren't you?" Todoroki said freezing some more villains who came from the side.