𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

Start from the beginning

It took some time before y/n returned, feeling much better than she had before. Her feelings of distress and worry had gone and given her constipation so she was sent running to the bathroom and was tasked with sitting there for a bit as well.

By the time y/n returned, it was time for the tenth fight! Turns out, y/n had missed several people's fights. Though she didn't fail to notice that Ino had cut her hair which had been in her ponytail.

Sasuke won the fight against one of Kabuto's teammates. Shino had fought the Zaku dude and won, Kankuro fought Kabuto's other teammate and won, Sakura and Ino fought by it ended in a tie/draw, the brown haired girl(TenTen) went against the blond girl from Suna(Temari) and lost, then Naruto and Kiba had fought which ended in Naruto winning.

Something... something... y/n was told that Shikamaru fought some girl called Kin and won. After that, Hinata and Neji had also fought which resulted in Hinata being seriously injured.

Y/n remembered Kin being from Otogakure since Side Character 09081 had taken some time to tell y/n about her.

Now, Lee was going against Gaara.

'I'm so glad I'm here to see this!' y/n thought with delight, 'I know Lee is a good fighter so I'm excited!'

She was practically trembling with excitement as she stood beside Naruto, the boy giving her bandaged horn a glance.

When she returned, Kankuro was kinda just there. Supposedly having walked over to chat with Naruto.

"Y/n? Is your horn okay?" Naruto inquired.

Y/n nodded, "Yeah, it's fine. It'll be as good as new with some time to heal! About... a year without medicine but six months with it."

Naruto still seemed worried but kept quiet, instead telling the oni girl, "I think you may be next so be prepared, okay?"

"Right!" y/n chimed.

"I don't know what kind of moves Bowl Cut Boy has but he'll stand no chance against Gaara." Kankuro said with a cocky expression.

"Pfft—!"

Kankuro gave y/n a surprised look when she giggled into her hand, a look of amusement on her face.

"Haha, Bowl Boy..." she chuckled, "Bowl cut-!"

Wait a damn-

"Hey! Where'd you come from?!" Kankuro demanded and y/n gave him a cheeky little grin, snickering.

How did he not see her come back?
Was he dumb or something?

"What use is that information to a kitty such as yourself, hm?" y/n asked with a grin, "Just chill out, I just got back from the bathroom. Be more aware."

'So annoying.' Kankuro thought in exasperation as he glowered at the younger girl who still beat him in height.

"Quit calling me a cat." Kankuro said sharply.

"Mm... nah. I don't think I will." y/n replied dismissively before winking, "Kitty!"

"You-!" Kankuro started yelling at y/n, blushing a lil bit while the taller girl shamelessly continued calling him kitty.