"Is that a threat? Aww..I'm so scared~" I teased before pulling Beomgyu away.

I smiled as soon as we were back in the streets. "So how was it? It was fun right?" I exclaimed, completely enthusiastic about what happened a few minutes ago.

Huh? He used to smile a lot...why is he so cold?

"Yah! I saved you! Learn to be grateful and thank me!" I jokingly told him.

I didn't like him at first because I hated how he seemed nice to everybody, without knowing that someone is affected by his actions.

He's that 'kind to everyone but then suddenly acts clueless and innocent when someone falls for them' type of person.

"I will never be grateful to people who resorts to violence rather than talking it out" he coldly spat which made me furious.

"Do you think we can talk things out with that guy???! He's insane! He'll only let you go when you beg him to-"

"And I'll beg if he wants to! Violence was never written on my vocabulary Ryujin. I'll talk things out instead of swinging my fist right into someone" I bit my lip when I noticed how he almost raised his voice but realized that he was in public.

"You'd rather lose your self respect...than fighting back? Is that it?-"

"Yes!"

"YOU FUCKING COWARD!" I yelled right at his face before walking away from him.

Again.

He's doing it again!!

He's doing the things I hate the most!

---

CHAERYEONG'S POV

"Yes! I have work on Sundays I can't go, I'm going to pass. yeah??" I smiled before tapping one of my friends, signaling that I'm about to leave for my part time job.

•••

[I bought this tteokbokki just for you, so you better hurry up, we're waiting for you at Mrs. Hwang's bakery <3]

[Okay! I'll finish up as fast as I can]

I smiled upon reading Lia unnie's text message before taking off my apron. It's almost 7 and I bet the others are still waiting for me. "Mr. Handsome! I'll take my leave! BYE BYE!!" I gleefully said before waving to my manager and other co workers. They laughed and also waved back.

My whole body is aching!!

"Oh?? Isn't that Kang Taehyun?" I muttered to myself when I saw a tall guy from across the street. He was alone which made me smile. I crossed the street happily before playfully slapping his back from behind "You should stop looking down Taehyun! I barely noticed you" I greeted and walked beside him. He was just looking at me like as if he had seen a ghost so I had to wave my hands in front of him. "You okay?"

"A-Am I being too friendly??" I asked, slightly worried that I'm making him uncomfortable.

"H-Huh? Uh.. no, I don't really mind" he smiled at me which I gladly returned.

He's really handsome though... I can now understand why there are dozens of girls who admires him.

"Would you like to join me for tteokbokki?"

"Umm...sure" I clapped happily when I heard his answer. Of course I had to lie!

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't come with me if I told him that my friends are there. I just think that Lia and him would click since they can both talk in english.

We casually walked towards the bakery while having a few conversations. He's quiet. Which means I do all the talk most of the time. But despite that, he didn't look like he wasn't interested at all.

He's a very good listener.

I started hopping when I saw the sign from afar when I looked back, he was intently looking at me with a warm gentle gaze. "You're slow" I muttered before pulling him inside the bakery.

I stopped on my tracks when I spot 4 giants, sitting along with my friends. I bit my lip before turning away.

No sht! Taehyun will get all awkward with those guys.

"Let's go to a different place...I uh- I entered the wrong one-"

I tilted my head when he gently ruffled my hair.

"You need to chill out... I have no problems when it comes to making new friends"

I bit my lip when he walked towards the table.

"Oh? Yah!! Taehyun! Why are you here too??" My attention diverted to the blue haired guy beside Yeji unnie.

What the hell is going on??!

---
🖇

Ayooo, don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.

Follow for more💞