- Chapter 8 - Sharing is caring

Start from the beginning

"Ugh! Then take better care of your house or something..! Look. I don't really care about your problems, I have better things to do." Douma wasn't very pleased with my answer and gave me an pouting face.

"Can't I live with you..?" That must have been his plan all along, I wish he would've just said so sooner, so that I could've told him earlier:

"No way! I'm not letting you move in with me..!"

Douma was just about to begin an pleading speech, starting with-.."But we-"

"I don't know what you're planning on using as defense, but if it's about the Mission we had together than save it! For you it might have been special or something, but were not friends or anything.! Everything that had happened there meant nothing to me. So stop bothering me!" The memories of my embarrassment came back at me and I felt weird. Making Douma stop bothering me will make it stop as well...right?

"...." I had never seen Douma with his current expression. He was seemingly frozen, his eyes blank, the sunshine was wiped off his face. I wasn't sure if it was the case or if I was only imagining things-..however if watched closely a tear could be made out, in the corner of his right eye. Suddenly a different feeling hit me hard-..I felt..sorry? He looked so pity in my eyes, that I wasn't able to look at him anymore.

"..alright fine. But promise me that you will actively search for a new house and you're only staying for this time being." After I had said these words, life returned to Douma's eyes and he was back to his sunshine mood.

"Yaay!! Thank you so much, Akaza-dono!~" It sure has been quite a long time since I had felt guilty because of someone and I sure wasn't expecting it to return for Douma..

I spent the most remaining hours of the night in the Infinity castle, with Douma following me around. After I had nothing left to do and wasn't able to avoid going "home" ,I finally gave in. Taking Douma home with me would certainly be one of my far greatest mistakes in my whole Lifetime,..But here goes nothing!

- Time skip -

Akaza POV:

After getting there and showing Douma the common rooms, which were basically all the rooms, since I didn't favor living in a big house alone, the darkness was slowly being swallowed by the rising sun. My home was an rather small house, with two rooms each floor. Having only two floors meant: downstairs a kitchen with an table and small bathroom, upstairs my bedroom and a few boxes. Of course I had decorated the rooms a little more, however was I never really into that kind of stuff, so it didn't change much. Being happy with an small amount of things is supposedly good, just not in my current situation.

"..soo we're sharing the bed?" Douma asked right away, as soon as he had seen my bedroom. He seriously had no shame asking such things!

"No were not! You're obviously sleeping on the floor..!"

"..eh?? But I don't want to sleep on the cold floor..!" :(

Douma made an cute pouting face..this guy! I'm not sure if I should laugh at him or get mad.

"Ugh! You're lucky it's an double bed.! So there's room for the both of us. J-just stay away from my side!!" I felt my cheeks heating up, i was getting a little too friendly with Douma. Even agreeing to sleep in the same bed! What was happening??

"Haha! No promises..~ Thank you for letting me stay with you though!"

"..sure. Just don't expect me to do you a favor like this again!"

After Douma was done rooming around my house and I had moved some boxes to the side, since there wasn't much more space left in my bedroom, due to the long bed, we met again in the bedroom. Quietly sitting beside each other, till Douma broke the silence.

"So..you're not gonna change into pj's or something?" Douma asked in that kind of tone. This time I wasn't just gonna sit there and blush like an idiot though.!

"Why ask? You wanna watch me get changed or something?" I replied rather sharply. OMG!! Why the fuvk did I just say that!? He will think I'm a total weirdo! HOW and WHY did I even think of that?? I might have planned to say something, but definitely not something like that!

"I wouldn't mind..." Douma answered sounding a bit distant. Which wasn't very helpful, since I felt my face only getting hotter.

Douma POV:

"So..you're not gonna change into pj's or something?" I asked Akaza out of my slowly taking over curiosity for his body. But even for me this could have been a bit..direct? Oop-welp, now it's too late anyways~ I was really looking forward to his response though! I wonder how his answer will be like..

"Why ask? You wanna watch me get changed or something?" Akaza asked sharply and direct. 

..well that was certainly unexpected. Before I could answer I was getting kind of distracted imagining the said, but caught myself before making it too obvious.

"I wouldn't mind..." -i trailed off, wanting too relive my previous thoughts.

Akaza turned red as a tomato. Which was, when you ask me, the cutest thing ever! ..-Actually when I rethink that, his pouting face with a light blush on his cheeks is more adorable~

"S-shut up you pervert!" he kind of yelled at me. He's such a Tsundere.

At least I hope so..-

"Me a pervert..?" I tried to sound a bit hurt, "Aren't you the one who asked?" now sounding more flirty. Thank goodness I'm feeling pretty confident today!

"I-..didn't mean it like that! I just wasn't thinking straight..."

I adored my stubborn love-interest very much, it was always making me chuckle, hearing his awkward not reasonable excuses.

We continued to "argue" like that for a while, however was I not allowed to change in the same room as him. Which was pretty disappointing, but I guess it was for the best, since making Akaza feel uncomfortable around me shouldn't be my accomplishment.

After all this day had turned out quite good for me! I managed to manipulate Akaza into letting me move in with him and have gained the ability to almost always be able to stay by his side~