44. I missed you <3

Start from the beginning

"DABI! oh fuck please Dabi I'm going to cum!" He let's put a big groan and pushes my legs outwards so he can get all the way inside and my legs began to shake uncontrollably. "Cum for me baby." We both moan and groan together and we both reached the end of our pleasure.

He hovered above me as his breathing had gotten heavier. He brushes my hair out of my face and behind my ears and kisses me. As he's still in me, cum drips from my pussy and he continues to go in and out slowly, teasing me.

He slowly grabs both my wrists and held it above my head and tightens his grip. "Fuuuck.." He moaned in my mouth as our breathing was rough.

He pulls away, for a split second we just stared at each other as we're lost in each other's eyes. And once again he devoured my mouth with his very own. He sucks on my tongue harshly and bites my lips as they're now bruised.

Then it happened, he lets go of my wrists as I kept them down and he slides his hands down to my hips and he pulled me forward and rammed his dick into my now throbbing pussy. He picked up the speed pretty quickly and with each thrust, I let out a moan. I bury my face in his nape as I hear him moaning and groaning in my ear and I try to catch my breath, trying to relax so that my body will accept him and the pain will go away.

I've never felt so full and I feel like I can't breathe. "Shit, shit," I groaned. He wasn't done with me just yet.

"Jesus fuuck." I hear him grunt. His harsh panting is the only sound in this room louder than me. "Even this wet, you're so fucking tight."

I can't answer. Not when I'm so focused on how deep he feels inside me. There's so much of him I can't think straight. I can only feel so, so much.

We then found ourselves moving to the couch in the living room and kept fucking. We were fucking all around the apartment. Fucking like there's no tomorrow. I sat on his lap as he's still inside me and I bounced up and down and the clapping noise got louder and louder with my hands placed on his shoulders gripping tightly. He leaned his head back as he kept moaning and groaning, keeping his hands on my hips. Sweat dripping down his hot steamy body.

He rubs my titties slowly and teased the nipple and leans in and sucks it. Kissing them until there were bite marks and hickeys left. I moaned louder and louder as he continues to tease my nipples. I kept bouncing up and down until I got slow. But that only made him slap my ass.

"Don't slow down! Don't slow down!" He moaned as he slaps my ass harder, making me go faster and faster. "That's it! Keep going baby! Don't...don't stop." We both moan and he grabs my cheeks roughly and forces me to kiss him as our breathing was yet again rough as we're making love.

My body was convulsing under his touch. My body was letting Dabi take control. With every thrust, I was on the brink of an orgasm but I managed to control myself and held back as we're now fucking on the balcony. I was leaning over with my hands against the rail and he was fucking me hard from behind. Harder than ever. He slaps my ass more and more as my moans became louder. "That's it baby, let the whole world know...that you're mine. What's MY FUCKING NAME!?" He groans as he grabs the back of my neck and lifts my head up with one hand and pulls my hair with the other.

"DABI!" I moaned so loudly that I'm pretty sure everyone in the neighborhood knows now. That I don't belong to anyone else. This man was a fucking stallion, yet still he had a gentle touch too. His dick was most definitely bruising the walls of my vagina right now. He was so well endowed there was an amount of pain but I loved every, fucking second. I loved having him buried deep inside me.

My legs soon became weak as they shook uncontrollably, I couldn't stay standing anymore. But he insisted on going. But he stops for a split second and lifts me up from behind, holding my legs up with his arms and carried me back to the bedroom and throws be down on the bed. He forces my legs open and rams into me once more as I screamed.