Broken Heart

Today is the wedding of Xiao Zhan, the CEO of the Rose Only company and Wang Yibo, an idol and a famous MotoGP racer in China.

Their meeting started from when Wang Yibo became the Brand Ambassador for Rose Only products and Xiao Zhan immediately fell in love at first sight with the cold and flat-faced young man.

At first Wang Yibo ignored Xiao Zhan because at that time Wang Yibo had a girlfriend, namely Zhao Liying, a rising Chinese actress, but over time Wang Yibo's heart melted with all of Xiao Zhan's sweet treatment.

Wang Yibo also broke up with Zhao Liying and accepted Xiao Zhan's love, after being in a relationship for three years, they are now finally married.

Wang Yibo smiled faintly at his husband's face, he felt very happy to have Xiao Zhan, a handsome man who was loved by both women and men because of his perfect physique.

"What are you looking at, heum?", Xiao Zhan glanced at Wang Yibo.

"Nothing", Wang Yibo averted his eyes.

Xiao Zhan smiled at Wang Yibo, "I'm very handsome and you admire my good looks, don't you?".

Wang Yibo frowned, "Zhan ge you are too confident".

Xiao Zhan just laughed then grabbed Wang Yibo's hand and kissed it while looking at him lovingly, a blush appeared on Wang Yibo's cheeks.

"I will always love you for the rest of my life", Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo just smiled faintly and looked away, Xiao Zhan laughed at Wang Yibo's tsundere attitude.

***

Six Years Later

Initially Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo's household was fine, but now Wang Yibo felt the difference in Xiao Zhan's attitude which was getting colder, curt and distant from him.

There is no longer a gentle, patient, loving Xiao Zhan who is willing to do anything for Wang Yibo and Wang Yibo begins to suspect that her husband is cheating on her.

Moreover, Xiao Zhan now always comes home at night and smells of women's perfume on his coat, even once Wang Yibo got a woman's earring that was left in Xiao Zhan's jacket pocket.

Tonight as usual, Xiao Zhan came home early in the morning, Wang Yibo approached him, Wang Yibo had been patient with Xiao Zhan all this time.

"Zhan ge, you just came home at two in the morning, where have you been?", Wang Yibo

"Yibo enough! Don't be noisy, I'm tired I want to rest!", Xiao Zhan turned around

"Zhan ge! Answer my question first!", Wang Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan but Xiao Zhan pushed him away and instead pushed Wang Yibo to the ground, Wang Yibo winced holding his stomach.

"What did you do to me Zhan ge?"

"Yibo I've been patient enough with you all this time! I regret my decision to marry a man! I should have married a woman from the start so I could have children!".

"Zhan ge...what...what do you mean?"  Wang Yibo's heart seemed to be sliced ​​open by Xiao Zhan's words.

Xiao Zhan threw a letter paper at Wang Yibo's face, "Read it!"

Wang Yibo read the paper and widened his eyes, "You impregnated my best friend Meng Ziyi? But why him?!".

"At least she can get pregnant because she's a woman! Unlike you, it's never possible to get pregnant because you're a boy!", Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo's tears flowed, actually today Wang Yibo had just gone to the doctor because recently he had a headache and nausea, it turned out that Wang Yibo was six weeks pregnant.