1

I was in my Rolls Royce being drove to Kocher high after a long flight but I was starting my first day so I was pretty exhausted but endured it all and just changed

When I exited I had 2 of my assistants following behind me and atleast 8 Bodyguards behind my assistants.

Zara: Raya Where's gorya.

Raya: Reports say she's in the cafeteria ma'am.

Zara: Lead me to the cafeteria and may make sure I have no more papers to sign. She said still walking

When they arrived at the cafeteria they thing she saw made her blood boil.

Zara: Guys let's go keep the bodyguards at the ready will you.

They walked up to the 4 Boys standing Infront of Gorya but gorya looked scared.

Zara: What do you think your doing to my sister?

Thyme: Sister huh you must be as broke as her you do look alot hotter I have to admit. Ad he was about to touch her face the bodyguards pull out there emergency guns.

Zara signals them to put the guns away.

Ren: Leave her alone.

Thyme: who is she to be left alone.

Zara: You don't know who I am that's surprising.

Ren: She's the CEO of Zara corp.

Thyme: So she's rich.

Zara: I am dumbass.

Thyme: Fine have it your way let's go guys.

After they leave gorya and Zara started a conversation.

Zara: I missed you gorya!

Gorya: Me to but what are you doing her? She said happily.

Zara: I'm going to school here believe it or not!

Gorya: Really!

Zara: Those bullies can get a taste of me for sure

Gorya: Ren isint a bully he helped me when I got the red card the other time.

Zara: Really what did he do?

Gorya: He stopped them.

Zara: He's nice not like the others.

Gorya: He is.

Zara could tell by the way gorya was talking about him that she liked him

Zara: You like him do you?! She said teasingly.

Gorya: Shhhh. She said covering my mouth

Zara: Well I need to blow off some steam so I'ma go to some place quite.

As she was walking to find a quiet she notices a sign on a door saying rooftop as she opens the door she notices this place is calm so she decides to stay there.

Zara: Ahh it's so quiet here.

Ren: It is.

Hearing the voice behind her she was stunned and immediately turned around.

Zara: What are you doing here?

Ren: This is my place I go here when I'm stressed.

Zara: Oh I'll leave then. She turning around almost leaving when suddenly Ren grabbed her arm.

Ren: We can share.

Zara: Oh thanks i guess

Me and Ren were near the edge just talking we were way to close to the point our arm were touching.

Ren: I'm Ren by the way Renrawin Aira

Zara: Nice to meet you ren im Zara.

Ren: Well Zara your very beautiful. He said smiling

Zara: I get that a lot Your also handsome.

Ren: So what are you to gorya?

Zara: Im her twin sister.

Ren: You guys don't really look alike.

Zara: I also get that a lot.

Ren: So what's your story?

Zara: My story?

Ren: How you got rich.

Zara: I moved to Italy when I was 13 With my aunt I started a business there and it ended up growing to be the top business in the world.

Ren: Nice I don't even have a story.

Zara: Well it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Ren: By the way the principal informed me to tell you no more body guards in school.

Zara: Awww but I need bodyguards.

Ren: My mother likes you.

Zara: Sorry what?

Ren: Not in the way your thinking she likes you for me.

Zara: Is that so?

Ren: every time your on the news or in an interview she always tells me to come over and watch it with her she tells me I should marry someone like you ones im older.

Zara: Who is your mother?

Ren: Merideth Aira.

Zar: I met her in Tokyo Japan last year.

Ren: So you were the girl she mentioned.

Zara and Ren had a fun time talking and chatting etc. they didint notice gorya coming to the rooftop looking for Zara. She felt jealousy watching ren put his arm around her shoulder they were laughing and giggling. She noticed ren was smiling she rarely saw ren smiling before.