Well, I guess. It's harder to expect something that I shouldn't. Who would even give chance to me?? I was emotionally hurt by Muichiro-kun, I'm not expecting him to forgive me. That would be a dream that can only happen in a blue moon.

Ugh. I sat down on my futon and removed my haori. A lone tear escaped from my eye as a proof of my disappointment. I lowered my head and rested it on my pillow that is on my knee. I feel really sad right now. I wish someone would lift up my mood.

"Miyu-san!! Miyu-san!!"

A loud voice barged in my room showing three small statures that has maroon, yellow and black-blue hair. It was Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke showing their happy faces in front of me. I secretly dried my tears and looked at them.

"Heyy!! How are you??" I said and stood up and ran towards them to give them warm hugs. Yes, I needed this. I want some company but the hashira's presence just overwhelm me which is why I prefer hanging out with this guys. "What are you doing here?"

"We thought about visiting you." Tanjiro warmly said as he put down his box bag and let Nezuko out.

I quickly bent down to give Nezuko a hug. She really is adorable.

"Hi cutie, how are you?" I asked as I tugged some of her loosed hair at the back of her ear. She smiled at me and put a flower on my hair. Since when was she holding the flower.

I looked at Zenitsu who has a teary eye. Oh, so that was what it was. Zenitsu gave that flower to Nezuko and Nezuko gave it to me. I laughed it off and forgot what I was originally feeling and enjoyed their company.

By the time that I'm enjoying their company, a short stature with black-mint long hair suddenly showed in my bedroom. He still has this stoic facial expression, but a bit softer one. He looked at Nezuko, and she became wary of him.

"It's okay cutie, he's a friend." I told her.

Nezuko soften her body and walked towards Muichiro-kun. They had about the same height but she was still looking at him intently. Nezuko patted his head then went over to me and hugged me. She pointed at Muichiro-kun and shook her head. Oh, so Nezuko doesn't like him.

"It looks like Nezuko doesn't like the Mist Hashira." Tanjiro said.

"Why are you with a demon?" He asked as if I was mingling with some disgusting creature.