𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

Start from the beginning

maki takes her gazes off him looking at you fixing her glasses "fine..." she thinks for a moment before a smirk appear on her face "what's your relationship with him?" she teased. feeling someone wrap there arm around you "damon, is a pain." you say truthfully.

"and your needy." he smiles at them clicking your tongue "your attention span is short." "your phone calls with your mom are short." he pats your head.

you scoff "you mean your dick." you mumbled, he laughs leaning down "you know that's now true." he whispers before standing up straight.

'this fucker.'

"he's my friend, and butler." you finally told them shoving damon's arm off you. "Well, how are you guys?" "We've been good. I would ask you the same thing but by the looks of it your great."

"Salmon," Toge says agreeing "Yeah, I'm okay now modeling and vlogging still," you say walking next to toge "Fish flakes." toge muttered. "I know and I'm sorry it was because someone." you looked at damon who was looking at the tree next to you guys interested all of a sudden.

"leaked my number so I had to change and I'm very forgetful with numbers." you apologize.

"But let's get into the important thing. Where's my baby?" you asked grinning, making them sigh.

♡︎

"i'm sure that i can beat you in an arm wrestle-" "no." megumi shuts yuji down quickly "oh come on! i wanna see if you'll win." he pouts, nobara places her hand on his shoulder "don't worry itadori he's just scared that he'll lose." she's reassures him.

"i'm not-" "GUMI!" you shouted hugging him accidentally having his face in your breast "MEGUMI OH MY GOD! YOUR MUCH CUTER THAN LAST TIME!" you giggled shaking him side to side.

nobara and itadori were confused, by the girl hugging their friend "Your suffocating him y/n." Damon yells watching you kill megumi from afar.

'y/n? why does that sound familiar?' nobara thoughts trying to remember where she heard that name before. "GAH! Y/N YOUR BOOBS ARE KILLING ME!" megumi yelled trying to break free of your grip.

you let go of him letting him catch his breath "Sorry about that." you apologize, smiling at him. a faint blush appears on megumi face "I-i thought you were in Paris?" he asks.

"I was but i said fuck it and wanted to see you again." you explained fiddling with your hands, decided whether or not you should ask him looking at damon for help.

he made a hand motion showing you to asks "i'm sorry for leaving unexpectedly, i-i just— do you hate me?" you asked looking back at damon scared to look at megumi.

"gojo sensei, who is she?" itadori wondered, seeing the pretty lady who was nervous about megumi answer.

megumi was surprised you asked this question, why did you think that he would hate you? "No, I don't think i could hate you." he answered, you sighed hugging him again this time not suffocating him.

"why would you think i would hate you." he whispers "i'll tell you later." pulling away you gave a kiss on the cheek. "EW!" damon faked barf, you rolled your eyes.

"Ne~ Y/n your back from your trip? aw you look at you guys!" gojo awes taking pictures, you sighed "not now gojo," you grumbled before babying megumi, giving him money and one of your credit cards "i don't need this-" "you'll never know." you smiled telling him the pin "Uh who's she?" Yuji asks getting ignored.