Chapter One

"Grand Master, you can't be serious?! My universe's Earth is completely fine! There's no need to send Her there!" Said a female with short black hair, green eyes, wearing a emerald green silk dress. The so called Grand Master, raised a brow at the female's tone of voice when she said "her" as it was clearly laced with hate.

"I'm serious, Ariel. You have been neglecting your Earth and have left the mortals to deal with the demons that threaten them. I will be sending Her to your Earth because she already got rid of the demons on her earth. She killed the first demon before he could turn anyone. After he ate a family, she executed him immediately. So, she will be going to clean up your mess." The Grand Master, looked to his right, where another female stood. She had teal color hair hair that was pulled into a ponytail, a white crop top, gold accessories, a red pelt around her waist, baggy white pants, black flats and black flats. Her left eye was a pale violet, while her right eye was a bright blue speckled with gold. Tattooed on her right arm was the kanji for "Destroy" and under that was a tattoo of a blue spider lilly.

"Marceline, when you arrive on earth, you'll be turned into a child so that you can grow and get to know your new surroundings

"Marceline, when you arrive on earth, you'll be turned into a child so that you can grow and get to know your new surroundings. However, you'll still be able to access your current body should you need it until your back to your original age. Remain as hidden as possible, only a few people can know that a god is among them." He said, as the female know known as Marceline bowed.

"Yes, my lord." She said, before the Grand Master waved his hand and she disappeared, being sent to Earth.

Marceline Pov:

Looking at my now tiny hands, I stared blankly before looking at the rest of me.

'Five..... I'm five years old.' I thought before pulling on my forelock and watched as it returned to it's original color.... Black.

Looking down at myself, my clothes had changed, so now I was wearing a Japanese kimono.

Instead of red, it's a dark purple

Sensing people, I sat down and lend my back against a tree and closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep

As the people entered the clearing, I heard a gasp, before someone, a female, picked me up and held my in her arms.

"Poor thing, she freezing. Let's hurry and get her inside, dear." Said the woman, as the male grunted, before they started walking in the direction of their house.

'Huh, finding a place to stay was easier than I thought.' I thought to myself, as I took in surroundings we passed, making sure to remember every little detail.

'I'll sneak out tonight and get to work, starting by killing the demons within the area.'