ͤ ᷮ ͥ ᷤ ͦ ͩ ͤ4❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

Jungkook : hmm / unsatisfied voice / I am now tired of finding her

Jungkook : hmm / unsatisfied voice / I am now tired of finding her . How long should I wait more . Jimin you know since it's been 10 years till now I didn't even found any single clue about her existence .
/ Talking in drunk voice being totally obsessed /

Jimin : ya hyung but still didn't you promised your dad about this too

Jimin : ya hyung but still didn't you promised your dad about this too .
/ He raised his eyebrows /

Jungkook : That's the big mistake of my life I made . why I promised him .

Jimin : it's ok hyung we will find her soon but why are going to marry yujin ??

Jungkook : her Stepmom know something about that girl I have been finding for years but she isn't spitting a fvc* about her she is greedy she said marry yujin and give her two million won then she will tell me . If I could kill Her I should do before but even wanted I can't .
/ Pissed off /

Jimin : So are you really going to marry yujin .

Jungkook : she is nothing to do with my life . let her live her life . I will give her divorce after marriage at our wedding night And send her to overseas to live her life away from here .nothing matters me more than That girl information .

Jimin : what if you found out she be ugly and nerd . Then still would you like to marry her .
/ Now he was teasing him over that girl /

Jungkook : shut the fv*k up . I asked my dad last time about her . He said that she must be beautiful as Angel . But still never saw her . I don't know how she looks like but I am trustworthy to my dad words .
/ Little smirk appear on his face /

Jimin : she sounds interesting .
/ Smirked at same / jungkook , what about That stubborn girl ?? Whom you met twice ??

Jungkook : stob reminding me about her . She always try to sit on my nerves and pissed off me .
/ Coldly /

Jimin : but still , how she looks ?? If she is preety then I will date her .
/ Smirked as he lick his lower lip /

Jungkook : stop day dreaming then .
It will not going to happened .