MUSE 2

The music above is Sakura. It's my favorite song and.. I figured it might go well with the story. - A/N
You saw Whis shoulder  trembled as  you wrapped him into a warm embrace.
"There, there you can cry as much as you want. Just tell the word and I I'll confront the person myself who dare to hurt you like that."
"she has no idea she was the one who made me feel like this"
Whis ironically thought as they released each other from their warmth.
"You know, Whis I'm really envious of that person. I just don't understand why she doesn't see you the way I do. The truth is you're actually one I like and..I'm too much of a  coward to confess-"
You saw his face turned into pure happiness again. Whis flicked your forehead slightly as you shrieked in pain.
" OWWW what was that for? "before you paused and your expression saddened bracing for the worst.
" Can I... take.. that as a rejection? " you laughed slightly to cover the sadness in your voice.
"That was for making me misunderstood, Y/N" Whis chuckled before hen tucked a strand of hair behind  your ear and smiled before crashing his soft and warm moist lips into yours.. You closed your eyes and kissed him back passionately. You both breaks the kiss and gasp for air.
"Can I take that, as a yes Y/N-chan~?" he looks at you teasingly.
"Wait, does this mean you like me too   but you thought I like someone else and you were heartbroken and I was sad over the fact that somebody had the audacity to break your heart and reject you like that and it turns out it's actually us getting jealous over each other all along ?" You rambled in one breath as Whis nodded his head enthusiastically. And hummed in agreement.
" What an amusing love square we had, Whis". . You joked as both you laughed so hard and cried tears of joy.
Indeed, we have, Y/N~" he entangled his hands with yours.
" I love you so much, Whis I really do. You're such a sweet, and kind angel. You're also very cute and everything about you is just so perfect to me.Like how you look so adorable when you get angry and how soft spoken you are. You're voice also sound very melodic and.. ". You confessed laying your head to his shoulder.
You felt his soft lips touched your forehead. You blushed lightly at the gesture and stopped rambling and waited for his response.
"Y/N san you have no idea how much that made me happy. You are such a quiet person. But your kindness speaks louder than your words. You are such a sweetheart to everyone. So selfless, So positive. I can't help but have my heart encaptured.". Your eyes watered in joy as you looked up bringing your face  to his. As you suprise him with a quick peck in the lips.
" You're  so lovely, Whis, do you know I always draw you whenever I can because I just can't get you out of my head? ~". You giggled and saw his ears reddened. He was too flustered too speak  at that comment.
After the misunderstanding was affixed, everyone was surprise when they witnessed both of you hold each other's hands upon your return.
Beerus was more astounded and demand explanations from Whis. Which the angel, completely ignored. Both of you eventually told them  your complex but actually not that complex love story as everyone laughed along with the storyteling. Everyone has given their blessings to you and Whis's relationship including Goku and Chichi and your family to which you two are grateful of. Well, not until they tell him to forbid doing the deed before the wedding. Even your father could be intimidating when it comes to you. You watched amused at Whis nervousness. Not for too long you talked about how  you being a human and him being an angel  being in a relationship may be a taboo. But he just giggled and told you it will be fine and his Father and the two Grand Zen Oh's may even be more pleased that the Grand Priest's son and the Omni King's favorite Saiyan's daughter  will tie a  knot. A statement that you both of you are now hopeful enough  to happen in the future.Needless to say, everything was going well. Everything was a moment to cherish. Memories to keep for, for eternity.

   Love was a pretty ironic thing. It brings you so much pain and so much sadness but your destined soulmate will reciprocate that sense of loss in the end.