"I was only being honest with her, Reid. I wanted to keep a distance for obvious reasons. I couldn't risk another beating."

   "Well, it upset her. She considers you a friend. Don't take it out on her. I don't care that you're friends with her, Gus. I just don't want you kissing her. Do you think you can handle that? I'm friends with married women and I don't kiss them."

   "Don't patronize me, Spencer," Gus scoffed. "I thought you already accepted my apology."

   "I did. I'm just reminding you."

   Gus let out a sigh, "What else do you want from me?"

   "Be kind to Bella. It's hard not to. She is a good soul, Gus. She tries to be kind to you and you blow it off. If you're mad at me, then address it with me. Do NOT go after my wife, ok?"

   "Ok," Gus said, pressing his lips together. "Is that all?"

   "Yeah," Spencer breathed. "If I were you...I'd apologize to her."

   "Yeah, ok," Gus mumbled. "You've got it, Dr. Reid."

   Spencer narrowed his eyes at Gus and frowned.

   "What?" Gus spit. "Is there more you want to tell me?"

   "I just struggle with figuring you out," Spencer responded, his voice low as he studied Gus' face.  "You're confusing. You just...you have a lot going on."

   "A lot going on? How do you mean?"

   Spender shrugged, "I don't know. You just seem...secretive."

   "Secretive? In what way am I being secretive?"

   "I don't know. You just...are."

   Gus narrowed his eyes and stared at Spencer before taking a step forward. The two men stared at each other with pure disdain written on their faces. Gus smirked before reaching out and grabbing Spencer by the arm, gripping him tightly.

   "I don't know what you're up to," Gus said through gritted teeth. "But leave me alone. I have done nothing but be polite to you and Bella. I am over all this fucking drama, you got it?"

   Spencer glared at Gus, "Let go of me. Now."

   Gus let go of his grip on Spencer, continuing to stare at him. Spencer scowled and stepped forward.

   "I don't like you, Gus," Spencer snarled. "It's pretty obvious. Bella, she has a big heart. She finds the good in everyone. She doesn't like having enemies. So if I were you, I'd be friendly. You got it? It would be a smart move on your end."

   "Are you threatening me?" Gus scoffed.

   "Maybe," Spencer shrugged. "Considering that you probably just left a bruise on my arm, I think I have the right to threaten you."

   "So...what? You want us to pretend like we're best friends? Braid each other's hair?"

   Spencer shook his head, "No. I just want you to be good to my wife."

   "Whatever," Gus said. "I'm going home."

   "Gus...I mean it."

   Gus shook his head and scoffed, turning and making his way to his car. Spencer watched him the entire time, his eyes glued on the tall agent as he climbed into his car and sped away. Spencer frowned and pulled up his sleeve, revealing a large hand mark. He sighed and pulled his sleeve back down before making his way over to his car.