𝘅𝘃. 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗮𝘁

Start from the beginning

Astrophel chuckled. "Potter's been expelled. Finally I don't have to deal with that twat any longer!"

"Are you going to send in Abbadon to fill in for the trial?"

"Of course not! Especially with what happened last year," Astrophel shook his head.

"You know he doesn't remember."

"I know. Dumbledore spelled him. I believe that old fool knows better than to try to spell me," he scoffed.

"You're spelling people?!"

"All for your own gain?!"

"You are a disgrace of a person!"

"Send him to Azkaban!"

Dumbledore, once again, tried to shrink into his seat. Everything keeps getting worse for him.

"I'll probably be getting a letter soon. You know, for the trial."

The scene changed. The bottom of the screen reading: August 12, 1995. Astrophel sat in the stands along with Theodore. Theodore seemed quite angry about this, though Astrophel could not place why.

"I think it's stupid they called the entire Wizengamot for underage magic," Theodore hissed out.

"But it's the Golden Boy, so of course they did," Astrophel retorted back. "Especially with him spreading the rumor along with Dumbledore that he is back," he rolled his eyes.

Astrophel glared at the boy. But they both knew he really was back. Harry stumbled into the hearing room. The minister banged the gavel, calling the meeting to start.

"Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August... into offenses committed by Harry James Potter. . . resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Magic. . . Witness for the defense-" Dumbledore walked into the room. "Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. . . You got our message that the time and place of the hearing had been changed, did you?" The minister spoke out, surprised.

"I must have missed it. But by a happy mistake, I arrived at the Ministry three hours early," Dumbledore smiled.

Theodore glared at the man. But at least he knew for once this man will help someone besides himself. . .

"The charges? " Dumbledore asked.

"The charges against the accused are as follows: 'That he did knowingly and in full awareness of the illegality of his actions produce a Patronus Charm in the presence of a Muggle.' Do you deny producing said Patronus?" Fudge snarled out.

"No, but-" Harry was cut off.

"And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school while under the age of 17?"

"Yes, I was, but-" Harry was cut off once again. His green eyes flashed dangerously.

"Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot-" Fudge started but was interrupted.

"I was only doing it because of the Dementors!" Harry finally said.

"Dementors? In Little Whinging?" Someone asked, appalled.

"That's quite clever. Muggles can't see Dementors, can they, boy? Highly convenient," A pink toad croaked out.

"I'm not lying! There were two of them, and if I hadn't-" Harry was cut off once more.

Harry's eyes found Theodore, who looked at him to stay silent. This was the first he looked at his brother. He glanced next to the older boy and saw Astrophel with a malicious smirk on his face.