Episode 14: The Big Day!

Start from the beginning

"Apni philosophy yaad rakhna Agastya. We just don't want to face whatever we've been through earlier.", Says Farah.

Flashback ends..

Kya main expectations rakhne laga hoon usse? Nahi Agastya, tum phir se raasta nahi bhatak sakte. Usse expect karna galat hai. Uske saath ka ya pyaar ka expectation rakhna tumhari galati hogi.

Sweety subtly smiles while her eyes were still closed. He slowly takes his hand off her cheek and she opens her eyes on losing a warm contact on her skin. They shared an intense eye lock while having their faces just few inches away from each other. She caressed his stubble slowly for a while before she slid her hand in his hair and ran her finger into his scalp. She gradually covered the distance between them and kissed him slowly taking her own time to show how much she loved him. Their eyes were closed as they devoured the love they had towards each other.

The doubts he had few minutes back seemed to be vanishing.

Sweety's POV:
For all the time we got intimate with each other, today seemed to me as if he made love to my soul. Free from all the lust, I felt we had nothing but ourselves to give each other. This moment feels so surreal and pure that I've decide to confess my love to him at this very moment.

He was hugging her bare figure which lied on his chest and caressed her back slowly. She kissed his chest before she lifted her head and looked at him. His eyes were shut as if he was just living in the moment with her.

"Agastya..", she said

"Hmmm..." He hummed with his eyes still closed.

"Agastya, I... I... Lo..", she fumbled to speak those delicate words which were most precious when the alarm went off. He opened his eyes and glanced at her before his arm stretched reaching out to the alarm kept on the table to turn it off. A few nano seconds of his glance ran a shiver down her entire body.

"We need to get ready quickly Sweety and head to theatres.", He said placing back the alarm clock on the table after turning it off. She nodded her head silently and rolled down from his body. She felt shy for the first time hence she wrapped herself in the duvet while he got down from the bed still nude and hurriedly walked into bathroom.

"Sweety, can you pass me the towel please.", He said after few minutes, putting out his hand from the gap of bathroom door.

She smiled as the cliche dialogue from every single movie played in her mind where a typical husband asks his wife for the towel after getting into the shower as a way to romance her.

She passed him the towel and sat on the bed. He came out wrapping the towel around his waist while she ogled at him as he still had few droplets of water kissing his well chiseled body.

"Sweety.. jao fresh hoke aao.. late ho jayega", he said breaking her trance while brushing his wet hair.

She nodded her head and took her clothes inside the bath and took quick shower. When she came out, he had already poured breakfast cereal into the bowl along with some freshly chopped fruits for both of them. They both ate their breakfast quickly and left for the theatre.
.
.
.
Scene: Broadway Theatre

Agastya got busy checking at all the stage settings, props, systems, etc. while Sweety and the entire team did a final rehearsals.

"Hey Agastya, do you need any help?", asked Rumi. Agastya gave her a plain stare.

"No, thanks Rumi. I'll let you know if I need anything.", he said while resuming his work.

Rumi slowly left the place.

"Rishab, what about the lights here? Call the electrician and get it done quickly.", He said.
.
.
.
"Sweety, are you ready?", asked Agastya as he barged into the dressing room. She turned and looked at him.