"Aigoo, our Seoyeonie is so sweet." She said and pinched her cheek gently. "And what about your boyfriend, hm? How is he?"

"He's doing well. Namjoon wanted send you his greetings, too."

"How sweet of him. He and his daughter should visit soon so that I can make them my specialty." Her mother nodded.

"They might come over later. Taehyung's departure is tonight, so I invited them for lunch."

"Is that so? Then we should go to the market after breakfast, because I have to buy the ingredients I will need."

At the same time, Seoyeon received a notification on her phone. It's a message from Namjoon saying that Taehyung agreed to spend lunch there and that they'll be there before lunch. He's even asking Seoyeon what he could gift for her parents.

"Namjoon just texted me. He said they'll be here later before lunch." Seoyeon informed and heard her mother clap happily.

"That's good! Tell Ara to come early, I bet she will like to see Taehyung." She mentioned, remembering how her niece likes him.

Seoyeon did what her mother requested and also replied to Namjoon's message. The three then settled themselves down for breakfast. It got filled with her mother's plans on what to prepare later for lunch. It's the first time that they will meet him as her boyfriend. Seoyeon felt so glad to see how welcome Namjoon already is to her parents.

After breakfast, her parents took an hour rest before they've left to go to the market. Seoyeon was left at home to clean the house with Ara, who arrived a while ago. Seoyeon is currently vacuuming the floor while Ara is replacing the pillowcases of the square pillows.

"Ara, I'll just take a bath after this. If it's okay with you, can you turn off the oven once the alarm is done? Just in case that I'm still not done by that time." She requested to Ara who nodded and gave her a thumbs-up.

Seoyeon excused herself after keeping the vacuum in the cabinet, leaving Ara alone in the living room. She's blasting some pop songs as she sings along with a dusting brush as her supposed mic. In the middle of her mini concert, the alarm went off so she rushed to the kitchen to turn the oven off. Since she was far from the receiving area of the house and the music was really loud, she's unaware of someone knocking the door. Since no one opened the door, they tried to knock a little louder, which caught Ara's senses.

"Wait a minute!" She exclaimed from the kitchen, but it seemed like they didn't hear her because they kept knocking. "Aish, I said wait. Can't people wait?" She muttered as she left the kitchen to open the door.

Her brows are furrowed as she turned the music off and rushed to accommodate that person. Those were surely not Seoyeon's parents because they use the back door in going inside with groceries. When she opened the door, she felt her body becoming stiff.

"Hi! Is this the Park's residence?" The person asked but Ara was too stunned to speak that her first reaction was to slam the door close.

"What the fudge, Ara?" She whispered to herself as she leaned against the door.

Bewildered by the actions she showed, they knocked again and said, "Sorry to bother, but we're looking for the Park's residence. The neighborhood said this is the house?"

"A-Ah, yes! Please wait a minute!" Ara responded, then she tried to do deep breathing before opening the door again. "H-How can I help you?" She asked as she tried to flaunt a smile.

"Uh, hi! Is Seoyeon here? I'm Taehyung, a friend of hers. She invited us." He introduced with his dashing smile that Ara could feel her heart about to burst.

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮 || 𝐊.𝐍𝐉 ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara