𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐓𝐖|none

Kiyoomi looks like a deity when Atsumu is on his knees.

Alone in Kiyoomi's room, the only light is a shaded lamp which backlights Kiyoomi ethereally, outlining his form.

He keeps his head tilted upright so that he looks down his nose at Atsumu, mild-mannered and self-assured. Atsumu feels calm reverence wash over him when he kneels for Kiyoomi like this, completely naked, hands resting open and palm-up in his lap with his head tilted back.

Kiyoomi takes in the sight of him like this for as long as he feels like it, drinking in all that trust and subservience dressed up in creamy, soft skin, soft blonde hair, and beseeching doe eyes.

He reaches down to cradle Atsumu under his chin, cupping with splayed fingers and gently tilting his face further upward, until he's straining. He looks directly into Atsumu's face, calm like a glassy lake. "Address me," he tells Atsumu softly.

Atsumu's starting to fell feverish under the dark, unblinking, look Kiyoomi is giving him; he feels his face becoming warmer.

"Sir," Atsumu whispers, voice raspy with desire.

Kiyoomi smiles fondly. "Beg me."

"Please," Atsumu whines out, lashes fluttering as he strains his muscles to keep his obedient position. "Please, Sir. Please."

"What would you like?"

Atsumu whines again, with the barest hint of frustration. Kiyoomi already knows what he wants. "Please, Sir. Please, let me worship you." He presses his lips into a soft pout that he knows his lover often can't resist.

Kiyoomi observes him for another stretch of silence, dark green eyes piercing Atsumu straight down to his core. kiyoomi presses his fingers slightly, thumb at Atsumu's left cheek and fingers at his right, making Atsumu's pouting lips more prominent as they pucker.

"Hm," ponders Kiyoomi, but his eyes have gotten darker. "Take me out."

He doesn't release Atsumu's face, so Atsumu does so blindly, reaching both hands to unzip Kiyoomi's jeans and pull him from them. He tries to give him a languid stroke, but Kiyoomi says, "No touching," and Atsumu drops his hands back to his lap, brow furrowed.

Kiyoomi sweeps his thumb across to Atsumu's mouth, pressing on his full, pretty lips. Atsumu puts up no resistance, lips parting under the pressure, and Kiyoomi slides his thumb into Atsumu's mouth, rubbing the pad of it in slow circles across Atsumu's tongue.

Atsumu moans, saliva filling his mouth as his tongue is massaged. Drool trickles in a thin rivulet down his chin, and he whines again, shifting restlessly as Kiyoomi observes him.

"Worship as you please," he finally says, "but keep your hands down."

Atsumu nods eagerly, Kiyoomi's thumb still stuffed in his mouth until he draws it out slowly. It glistens with spit and a string connects it to Atsumu's lips for a moment before it snaps.

Kiyoomi is already half hard as he then slides his hand to the top of Atsumu's head, threading his fingers through Atsumu's hair without tugging on the strands, giving Atsumu free reign to move. With his other hand he grasps himself at the base, pillowing the head of his cock against Aysumu's plush lips, and Atsumu's lashes flutter. He drags it across his mouth a few times, letting his precum wet Atsumu's lips, watching as Atsumu darts his tongue out to taste it.

Kiyoomi groans at that and finally sheathes himself into Atsumu's mouth in one languid motion. Atsumu leans forward with the movement, pressing his tongue to the underside of Kiyoomi's cock and sucks, groaning. The noise creates vibrations that make Kiyoomi clench his hand in Atsumu's hair briefly and let out a breath.

Atsumu pulls off of Kiyoomi's dick, keeping constant suction which he concentrates on the head, swirling his tongue around it, then sucks Kiyoomi back down to the root, putting deep care into every movement. Kiyo huffs another breath. "Good boy," he murmurs, voice filled with an adoration and praise that makes Atsumu tremble and give a muffled whimper.

Atsumu worships Kiyoomi with reverence, losing himself in the sensations of silky heat massaging the walls of his mouth and throat as it slides in and out, and how it feels on his tongue when he swipes and tongues at the head and licks up and down the shaft. Kiyoomi remains grasping himself, holding himself upright so that Atsumu can lick and kiss at him when he pleases, and then feeding himself back into Atsumu's mouth. Atsumu is only brought to the realization that Kiyoomi is going to cum by Kiyoomi's other hand, which had been stroking encouragingly through his hair, tightening in the locks and staying that way.

Kiyoomi pulls himself out of Atsumu's mouth, still grasping himself, and he meets Atsumu's gaze again with his own lips slightly parted and his eyes darker than they'd ever been.

"Let me paint your pretty face."

Atsumu nods, running his tongue along his lower lip and then lolling it out as he opens his mouth, accepting Sir's blessing.

Kiyoomi only has to strip himself a few times to cum across Atsumu's face, landing on his cheek, tongue and chin. When Kiyoomi finishes, he releases Atsumu's hair again with a sigh, running his fingers through the strands. Atsumu closes his mouth and swallows, eyes half lidded.

"What do you say?" Kiyoomi asks, sounding sated.

"Thank you, Sir," says Atsumu, gazing up at Kiyoomi in glazed adoration.