a cage for every ugly spirit

Mulai dari awal

"What?" his mum asks sharply. "Is he even ordained yet?"

"Uh, I think this is his last year before he gets ordained."

"Harry, darling, are you - are you sure you don't want to go to another one of the campus churches in the meantime? We're coming up on the most important season of the whole Christian year-"

"Mum, it's fine," Harry cuts her off, laughing a bit as he kicks at some pebbles on the ground. "The senior higher-ups or whatever at the seminary school think he's ready, so the rest of us aren't, like, worried or anything."

His mum makes a worried noise into the phone. "As... as long as you're sure." She sighs. "I think I just miss you, honey. It's the first year you've spent away from me, is all, and I want you to have a good experience, but - if the ministers say Louis is ready, I guess he's ready."

She still sounds reluctant.

"I miss you too, Mum," Harry tells her. "And, uh - I'll keep you posted, alright? I'll look at other churches if I don't, um, if I don't think he's doing a good job."

"Thank you so much, sweetheart," says his mum. "You make me so proud, Harry, you really do."

Harry swallows, his throat suddenly thick. He's just about reached the church, now. "Thanks, Mum. But I, uh - I have to go now, but I'll call you in a week or so, alright? I love you. And I miss you a lot."

"I love you too," his mum says. "I hope you have a good weekend, darling, and be sure to tell Niall I said hello."

"I will. Bye, Mum."

"Bye, love."

xxx

"Oh fuck - oh fuck-"

"Watch your mouth, Harry, this is a house of God," Louis tuts, snapping his hips forward even harder.

Harry moans loudly into his folded arms, trying not to swear again as he scrabbles at the dark polished wood of Louis's desk for something to hold on to. He bites his lip and shuts his eyes tightly as Louis fucks him harder, driving his cock into Harry so roughly that Harry's hips are jolted forward and the wet tip of his cock starts to tap against the smooth, lacquered edge of the desk.

When Harry tries to push his hips back to get some relief for the head of his dick, it only serves to bring Louis deeper - so fucking deep inside that Harry nearly screams, and Louis hisses and digs his fingers into the tight grip he's got on Harry's hips.

"You feel so good," he tells Harry, angling his hips so his cock strokes over Harry's prostate with every thrust inside. "You always - feel so - perfect, Harry."

Harry might be drooling, he can't quite tell, and his thighs are weak and shaking and his whole body feels like it's seconds away from giving out. His silver cross necklace is scratching against the top of the desk, bouncing rhythmically back and forth as he gets fucked. He tries to focus on something else but all he can feel is Louis's cock inside him and Louis's fingers on his hips - Harry knows they're going to leave little bruises on his skin, and he knows the marks will fade just in time for Louis to give him new ones in a week's time, and again, and again, and again-

"I'm gonna come," Harry gasps out, his back arching involuntarily as Louis hits his prostate spot-on. "I'm - please, oh my god, I'm gonna come-"

He unsticks one of his hands from the table and shakily reaches for his cock, gasping when his fingers slip through the mess of precome at the tip, and the heat in his belly coils even tighter, sending him barreling toward his orgasm as his mouth drops open in pleasure.