(2) ALWAYS COMPLETE THE TASK WE GAVE YOU.

(3) WHENEVER WE TOLD YOU TO PLEASURE US WE WANT YOU TO COME TO OUR ROOM.

(4) OUTSIDE THE HOUSE YOU WILL CALL US MR JEON.

(5) FOR DISOBEDIENCE THEIR IS NO PLACE.....

Jin: it's time for punishment .

PUNISHMENTS

(1) SPANKING WITH BELTS,WHIPS,PADDLES, HAIRBRUSH.

(2) PET PLAY WE WILL MAKE YOU PET FOR FEW DAYS .

(3)BDMS.

(4) SOMETIME SUGA WAS GOING TO PUNISH IN YOUR PLACE.

(5) PUBLIC HUMILIATION.

Namjoon: we knew you don't know about pet play but yeah we know you are not going to like so don't diobey

Jin: and thinking why is Suga is going to punish for your mistakes because we knew how much you love and take care of Suga.

Namjoon: now it's time for our babies rules

Rules
(1) Always call us daddy and papa.

(2) Always eat whatever we give you.

(3)always wear whatever we giver you.

(4) don't be disrespectful to us.

(5) bedtimes 9:30 pm untill we can increase it sometime

(6)toilets are off limits you have to wear diapers and only we elders can change you which included hobi as well.

Punishments

(1)no diaper change.

(2) spanking.

(3)mouth was with soap.

(4) spanking.

(5) timeout.

(6)no toys,or playtime early bedtime.

(7) enema

(8) public humiliation

(Ok so in both sugas and hobi's punishment public humiliation comes but it was different for both cases not going to explain it completely but later on)
(If you wants to ask or know difference just ask on msg)

Listening to enema Suga just widened his eyes he don't want to become baby what did these physcos think he is 5.

In other Jeon mansion

Jungkook and Lisa are sitting in dining room waiting for their food which prepared by their new slave when Lisa remember something.

Lisa: kook we have to go to baby we are missing an important thing.

Jungkook: what is it?

Lisa: I forget to put diaper on baby and I don't want him to mess on himself.

With that Jungkook and Lisa both get up from seats walking towards nursery where they saw Taehyung was not sleeping he was trying to free himself which made them coo how cute their baby is looking.

Jungkook: ok baby that's it don't do it too hard it will hurt your hand.

Taehyung stop struggling and saw his kidnapper's walking towards him.

Taehyung: please leave us please we didn't do anything .

Lisa: no baby don't say like that. You are our babygirl.

Taehyung: no leave me you both are gone mad ( he shouted at him)

Which both Lisa and Jungkook don't like because they want their baby to be respectful not to be disrespectful so Jungkook carry him from his crib remove his onies as inside Taehyung was not wearing anything so he just humiliated but Jungkook have different plans he lay him on his lap on backside then use his leg to block him for further moving then starts spanking him

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Jungkook: you are not going to disrespect your parents understand.

Taehyung: yes sir.

(Yes he was crying because he never get any spanking before so it was so painful for him)

To be continued

(1) what did you think what will Taehyung do when he is going to forced to wear diaper?

(2) what will jimins further plan?

(3)what do you think when both made an escape plan ?