Delciate

Chan - one shot
Genre : a bit of fantasy all fluff ig

You were cuddling with your boyfriend chan you have been dating for 4 years and tomorrow was your anniversary you both knew that and chan had prefect gift for the both of you to take you on a vacation.
When you ask chan how can he afford all this he just says I can ok don't ask just take it or leave it . You work as model and chan works as producer at Jyp entertainment.

Time skip - next day
Third person POV :

Today was your anniversary and chan had gone out to work since he got a urgent call saying he was needed at the company all off a sudden and you were here at the vacation house waiting for him to come back. Suddenly your door bell rang and hoping it was chan you opened it but it was not chan it was five men in black asking if you were Park y/n you nodded and they told you follow them you did somehow they felt filmiar and you might have seen them you walked towards a limousine all black and shiny you were drove to a mansion there was beautiful name plate on that was written the Bang's Mansion when you read you were surprised to know chan onwed this mansion. When you entered  the mansion you saw chan talking with someone when he was taller than you and looked like someone you knew and you realised that was Hawang Hyunjin the heartthrob of high school you studied in he was also your family friend and best friend and you haven't seen him in ages . " Hi hyunjin " was all you could mutter you were just shocked were did you come and who are you meeting what are you doing here " Hi y/n " was what you heard before collapsing on the floor because you had been awake and not had breakfast yet you were rushed to the mansions infirmary and you lay there on the soft bed with white sheets laid out neatly and a glucose needle periced though your delicate skin. Bangchan was checking up on what happened with you and then you woke up to a sight of hyunjin staring at you he looked beautiful than before and your face turned red as you looked away " chan can you come here please " you said he rushed to you and said " why did you faint y/n ? Did you skip breakfast again ?" Your eyes got widen how did he know " I know cuz I have hidden cameras in our apartment so I know whether you eat or not " you smiled and thought typical chan he cares for you with his whole heart " before you ask  how I got this mansion how I found your friend blah blah I will tell you " you nodded and told him to continue " so basically I am the Prince of levanter and I own many mansions and castles this is one of them and yes I still work at jyp as producer since I love making music as for hyunjin he is the Prince of Blue land he was here to help me with security system because someone stole the crown which was supposed to be your gift for our anniversary.  " as he finished that you said " why did you hide it from me ? Am I not worth knowing all this ? " You do y/n you do " He said  " but I wanted you like me for who I am not for my status and power . "