He could not bear that on her face...it was made only to smile..he felt..while she kept staring him..

Iss mein jo tera khwaab piroya
Neendein bani patang

There was barely any distance left between them she could feel his breath fanning over her face while her heartbeats rose...

Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajti nahi
Dil bharta nahi
Aankhein rajti nahi

Chaahe kitna bhi dekhti jaaun
Waqt jaaye main rok na paaun

She instinctively closed her eyes feeling his touch as he caressed her cheek with his thumb..
His each and every move was having effect on her..

Their proximity started messing up with their senses...
He wished the moment to halt there so that he could hold her like that forever in his arms...

They were so lost to even realise that it has started raining...
It was when it started bucketing down, she immediately opened her eyes while getting back to reality and moved a bit away from him creating a distance between them while composing herself...

Before Shaurya could react or say anything he saw her turning to leave as it was raining..

But then he hurried towards her and got a grip upon his wrist pulling her to crash upon his chest..

Her hands landed upon his chest in response while she looked at him in surprise...

Tu thodi der aur thehar jaa sohneya

Tu thodi der aur thehar jaa zaalima

Again their proximity affecting her
Both were getting drenched completely and eyes locked..

Still then she composed herself and tried to create a distance between them but his grip was strong enough to hold her back in same position..

Anokhi- Shaurya! Kya kar rahe ho..Baarish..

Shaurya- Tumhe toh pasand hain na...

He cut her off in middle while she kept staring him in surprise as she thought he still remembered about this..
Both were staring each other as raindrops were trailing their faces..

But then she wriggled out of his hold which was truly of no use...instead he pulled back towards him leaving no space between them..both completely drenched and looking into each other's eyes...

Anokhi- Mujhe...bheegna nahi hai Shaurya...

She said while looking onto other side and turned to leave as she felt his grip loosening..

But then again felt a tug on her hand..

Anokhi-Shaurya...mera..haath... chhodo....pleasee...

She tried hard to sound properly but everything came as fragments and didn't even turn look at him..

Shaurya- Par...

She didn't let him complete and made him leave her hand and began moving in the shed..
But then she suddenly tripped upon something, twisted her leg and shouted in pain...

Shaurya instantly rushed towards her worriedly while trying to look as he sat beside her..

Shaurya- Anokhi...tum..