𝘚𝘈𝘓𝘜𝘋𝘌 𝘔𝘐 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘐𝘈

Start from the beginning

Hobbs resisted for a moment, staring daggers at Dom, gritting his teeth so hard his jaw clenched. Every fibre in him wanted to take them down right there and then but he mastered the impulse.

"I'll see you soon, Toretto" Hobbs said before he turned around.

"Looking forward to it, cop" Dom replied as they watched him and his team walk off and back to their trucks.

"Tracker's on" Tej told Mia over the phone after they had gone.

"Yeah I got them" Mia replied whilst typing on the laptop.

.....

Once the sun had risen the next morning, they were back to racing the track.

"Close but not enough" Gisele informed Han who was getting out his car as he nodded at her before looking at Dom.

"Dom, the windows too small, man. The only way to beat the cameras is with invisible cars"

Dom smirked "And I know just where to get them. Let's take a ride boys and Sapphire"

He smiled at the brunette who was grabbing her jacket and putting out her cigarette before following them out.

Once they arrived at the police station, Sapphire climbed on top of the van that Gisele had drove and hopped over the fence and landed straight on her feet.

"Show off " Roman muttered as he decided to go a bit slower down the fence as everyone chuckled.

They each got into a police car before driving off. Sapphire was the first to pull up to the red light with Dom and Brian pulling up on either side of her.

"Been awhile since I've driven one of these" Brian said as he looked at the dash.

"First time I've ever been in the front seat" Dom smirked before Sapphire spoke.

"Yeah well it's the first time I've ever been in one"

"Really?" Dom asked.

"Well I haven't been caught so..." Sapphire had a smirk on her face as the two men scoffed before Han and Roman pulled up next to Brian.

"Hey, Rome, what took you so long?" Brian teased him "I thought for sure you'd be showing up with some chrome spinners or something"

"Real funny" Roman chuckled before glaring at Brian "I got a hundred grand that says I can take you all in the next quarter mile" He said into the speaker of the police car.

"Yeah, your broke ass ain't got a hundred grand" Brian shook his head.

"I will if we pull of this job" He continued speaking into the speaker "The next too lights. Hundred thousand"

"We don't pull off this job, we're probably dead anyway. Might as well make it a million" Han said as they all looked at one another.

"Million dollar quarter mile?" Brian said as they all thought about it for a second.

"All right" Han agreed.