Taehyung oneshot

Taehyung 𝙛𝙛 || 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢... ||

"𝘈𝘩 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯.. "

I rested you back on the bed stand trying to sit comfortably...

Since today morning it's that time of the month. These days I feel like I am living in hell. The pain is too hard to handle. I get moody, picky, hungry, and even start crying on the silliest things ever...

After my husband went to his office, the cramps have become even more painful...I and Taehyung are arranged to marry each other by both of your parents. Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Production. The No.1 company in Korea. I fell in love with Taehyung after a few months of the marriage but Taehyung never showed any romantic feelings towards me... We both never even had proper physical contact. To be honest, Taehyung is kind of cold-hearted. He never shows any feelings towards anything...

After he left for the office, I made some hot water to comfort the pain. But it's getting worse and worse...

At evening,

I am resting on the bed because the pain is too much to handle. When I get a call...

I took your phone and checked the caller ID...

It was Taehyung,

I answered the call not letting him know how much pain I was in...

Incall

Y/n: Hello?

Taehyung: Yes? Can you make some special dinner today my very important clients are coming...

Y/n: Oh ok... But how many of them are gonna be here??

Taehyung: 4 of them...

Y/n: Oh Ok. Sure the dinner will be ready.

End of call

I easily told Taehyung that I will do the cooking but my period pain was still there...

I barely made my way to the kitchen...

Time Skip

I finished making the food and was resting on the couch when I heard the doorbell...I got up from the couch and went to open the door.

I opened the door revealing a man in a black suit who is a bit taller than Taehyung and what the face is quite familiar with me...

It's Choi Yeonjun the famous Idol...

Yeonjun: Hii

Y/n: Hi?

Behind him was Jung Hoseok another famous Idol...I was too stunned to say anything...

While I was standing there all stunned a familiar from behind...

???: Y/n is everything ok??

Y/n: Oh ye-yes... Please come in fast...

Taehyung: Ok both of you get in.