Draco stopped, his hand still on the door frame as he turned to look at her, his grey eyes looking like ice. He observed her carefully, waiting to see what she had to say.

"I never got to thank you the other day for that hangover potion in my tea." Clementine bit her lip. She had been dying to talk to him about it, but the two had not spoken since. "The students didn't give you a hard time, did they?"

"Only until I gave out a detention or two." Draco admitted. The tops of his cheeks flushed light pink. He cleared his throat and frowned, "But it didn't mean anything. Certainly not what the students were insinuating. I was just trying to be nice like you asked of me."

"Oh, most definitely not." Clementine fought the urge to smile. "They're just kids, what do they know?"

Clementine moved to walk past Draco, who was still partially blocking the door. He grabbed her by the wrist, spinning her around so her back hit the wall, and shut the door with his foot in one swift movement.

"Perhaps they might be on to something." He whispered, keeping Clementine pinned in place.

She felt her breath hitch as she looked up at him. His silver eyes were searching for any sign that he should stop, but it never came. Clementine gave the slightest of nods in acknowledgement, and it was all the encouragement he needed to go forward.

Draco ducked his head to meet Clementine's, their lips melding together into a kiss. She didn't hesitate to pull him closer to her, craving to feel every inch of him as her hands ran up and down his chest.

Draco's knee rose up between her legs, further locking her in place to keep her still. She squirmed between him and the wall, reaching up to grab his pale, golden locks in her hand. It was almost like spun gold. She'd forgotten how soft it was, smoother than silk between her fingers.

Draco's tongue darted out and swept across Clementine's bottom lip, begging for a better taste of her. There was no way to tell who wanted this more as they desperately clung to one another.

Clementine's lips parted, their tongues dancing together for the first time in years. She let Draco take the lead as he delved further into her mouth with a sense of controlled urgency. His hands roamed her body, reaching one underneath her shirt to caress her breasts while he continued to ravish her mouth with his own. He was always quite the multitasker.

"Draco—" Clementine whimpered as her body arched against his. She rolled her hips and he pressed further against her, their chests colliding.

"Say my name like that again and I won't be able to contain myself." He growled against her lips in warning.

Draco wrapped the fingers of his free hand up in Clementine's loose hair, gripping it tightly as he held her in place right where he wanted her. He pressed his lips to her throat, setting her skin on fire as a soft moan escaped her.

He paused when he caught sight of the lingering bruises Theo had left on her skin. They were faint, and barely visible except to his silver eyes. Draco didn't hesitate to cover the marks, replacing them with his own personal branding as he staked claim of her.

"Don't stop." Clementine begged as he sucked at her soft skin. She bucked her hips against his own, earning her a groan of pleasure from deep in his throat. "Please."

"I love it when you beg." Draco's soft purr sounded as smooth as silk before kissing her lips again.

Clementine met his lips with just as much fervor, and she could feel him smirking against her. He had known she would give in, and all it took was one cup of tea.

Draco kissed Clementine's jaw once.. twice... three times until he reached her ear, tickling her with his breath as he whispered lowly.

"I want you to think about this when you're on your date with Theo."