I lower my gun with a chuckle.

"Hello Jethro. Thought you'd forgotten about me." I grin.

-- A day earlier * Tony POV --

Ziva and I were walking into the office as Gibbs walks in with his coffee.

"Boss? No gear up? No dead body?" I ask.

"Nope." He says sitting down at his desk.

Ziva, McGee and I look at each other as Director Vance shouts "Dead body.".

"Who?" McGee asks as Director runs down towards Gibbs.

"Alessia Parissi. Killed in her home in Florence, Italy."

Gibbs stops and looks up as tears brim his eyes.

"Ally?" He mutters.

"Gear up. You're heading on a plane to Florence in an hour." Director orders as he walks away.

"You heard the man." Gibbs says, the tears are gone as he heads into the elevator.

"Did you just see that?" I ask.

"He had tears in his eyes." Ziva said.

"Old family friend? Ex?" Tim asks.

"No, most likely co-worker." I replied.

"DiNozzo! David! McGee!"

We grabbed our gear and ran towards the elevator.

××× The next day; Morning ×××

We got out of the plane an hour ago, and we were driving towards the victim's house.

"So boss, who's this 'Alessia' to you?" I ask.

He didn't answer.

Ziva nudged me with her elbow telling me to stop asking.

We pulled up to a driveway and Gibbs said "Tony and I will take the back, Ziva, McGee, take the front."

We take out our guns and slowly walk around towards the back, checking our surroundings.

Gibbs and I open the back door and check the room, whispering clear.

Then we meet up with Ziva and McGee in the kitchen, and Ziva whispers "Clear."

Then Gibbs points his gun at the end of the hallway and shouts "FREEZE! FEDERAL AGENTS!"

A woman with a towel wrapped around her damp body points a gun at us.

She was beautiful.

"Hello Jethro. Thought you'd forgotten about me." She says with a grin.

** Alessia POV **

Jethro put his gun away.

"Go get dressed Ally." He says with a relived sigh.

I run upstairs and change into a flowy black shirt and some on black combat boots.

I put two silver pistols in sockets on my two legs, along with a thick hunting knife in my boot, and a pocket knife along with my home-made mace spray in my bra. I put my badge in my back pocket.

I turned off my shower and threw on my black leather jacket and ran downstairs.

I hugged Jethro.

"Why did the report say you were dead?!?" Gibbs asked.

"Dead?"

"We were told you were dead." The Israeli woman said.

"Well I'm not. There's always shootings in my neighborhood and someone must've made a mistake on the identity." I reply.

They didn't have words.

Then I get a call.

"Parissi."

"Agent Parissi you're being transferred. The GDIF decided it's not safe in Italy so you're being transferred to NCIS Special Agent Gibbs' team in Washington D.C., U.S." Vanessa explains.

She's the Director of GDIF. The Italian version of the U.S. FBI.

"Yes ma'am. It was a pleasure serving with you." I hang up.

"Looks like I'm being transferred to your squad, Jethro." I grin as he nods with a small smile.

"Let's head back to D.C." Gibbs says.

I guess he got a call from the Director of NCIS.

________

Hope its good.