'oh right..' y/n remembered that sano manjiro's birthday is within a week.

once they have arrived at a shop, y/n looks at baji and kazutora, an eyebrow raised in confusion. like, what the hell is happening? why is this so sudden? out of the blue?

"imagine mikey riding this bike! it's so cool!" kazutora beamed, suggesting the idea that he thought it would be the coolest thing ever came in his mind.

baji gave a glance at the bike that is displayed at the front, his eyes sparkling when he could imagine mikey riding that bike, "mikey will look so badass!" he chimed.

"kazutora, don't tell me that you're planning to steal that bike," y/n stated, her eyes are also glued on that displayed bike.

"well, it would make mikey happy, right?" kazutora protested, clearly that his goal is to steal that bike.

"look," y/n said, her index finger pointed to the name of the shop that caused the two boys diverted their gaze. "it says s.s shop, which is crystal clear this is shinichiro-kun's bike shop. who is also mikey's older brother. instead of stealing, we could've had a discussion with shinichiro-kun about that bike," she explained.

kazutora scoffs, "so, now what?" he said.

y/n sighed, facepalming because of kazutora's cluelessness to get to her point about the bike.

"we're going to steal!" y/n chimed, that neither of them got her sarcasm.

"wait- for real?!" baji was surprised and sweat dropped.

"NO, OF COURSE! WE CAN'T JUST STEAL! so, we'll just meet shinichiro-kun and tell him that the bike, cb250t, will be mikey's birthday present," y/n told them which made baji sighed in relief. kazutora's eye twitched a little, trying to accept that idea.

"I don't want us to be in trouble so we'll do it in a cool way," y/n added, which bringing the senses to kazutora and baji's minds.

somehow, kazutora took his steps towards the door and punched the glass that caused the shattering sound. baji and y/n widened their eyes in surprise.

"the hell you're doing?!" y/n asked, but her tone was in a whisper. seriously, she doesn't want to be in trouble — nope, not right now, not tonight neither the time.

"kazutora!" baji reacted as well at the same time, even he doesn't want to get in trouble.

baji and y/n approaches kazutora, sweat dropping on their temples, inhaling and exhaling breath in terror.

"well, there's no alarm..." kazutora muttered and shrugged.

"at least! but you would still get us in trouble! just stick to my plan, damn it!" y/n stated, her tone was stern that made kazutora only froze in his spot. after few seconds, that kazutora finally gained his 'consciousness' to open the door.

y/n facepalmed, this is the second time she did so. "unbelievable," she muttered under her breath and thinks that kazutora might have obfuscated the main issue. somehow then, it was y/n to be the first one to enter the shop, though she knew that this is shinichiro's shop.

'they never been to shinichiro-kun's shop or something?' y/n thought to herself, when she noticed that kazutora have been planning to steal a motorbike from this shop, when the name of the shop is clearly written.