Whispers from my Love

I don’t own twilight Stephanie Meyer does.

Edward pov

            It’s been 90 years since we left Bella, my family has finally gotten over the fact that Bella is gone but I still feel like a piece of me is dying every day. We are going back to forks to live and I am dreading it in every way I just hope it won’t bring back to many memories.

            We drove up the pathway to the house it still looked the same as ever yet different, it was home. Emmett and Jasper drove the moving trucks up as we got out of our cars. The girls ran inside ready to redecorate the whole house as we opened the back of the trucks to get our stuff. We took the sofa in and set it up in the living room as Rose and Alice came down with a bunch of letters tied together with a ribbon.

            “What’s that?” Jasper asked as he sat down. Alice shrugged but then her eyes widened as she looked at the letters.

            “Bella” she whispered causing the room to go dead quiet. “There from Bella” she walked over and sat in the middle of the floor untying the ribbon. “This one is Emmet’s” she said as she handed out all the letters finally handing me one. But we just sat there looking at the piece of paper; Carlisle slowly slid his open and began reading.

            “Dear, Carlisle you have always been a father to me and I’m quiet grateful. You were there whenever I hurt myself and never judged me, so for that I say thank you for everything. Love Bella” he said his voice quiet as he said her name. Alice went next followed by Rosalie, Esme, and Emmett, Jasper went after him, there letters telling them how much she love them and the time we spent together and how she wasn’t angry for what happened or why we left. Then it was my turn. I slid the paper open and read the little sentence she wrote.

            “I’ll be in our meadow waiting for you, I’ll always love you. Bella” I whispered the sentence and the next thing I knew I was running the meadow with the rest of the family following. We got there as I spun around looking everywhere for her when my eyes landed on a white carved stone that wasn’t there when I left. It read…………………..

Here lies Isabella Marie Swan loving daughter and friend whose short life will always be remembered. 1990-2010

She died, my Bella died the year we left, but in all thought she was right, and she would be in the meadow waiting for me.

            “I have been for a long time Edward and I still love you”

Hey this is a new twilight fanfic tell me what you think, add the library, vote, become a fan if you aren’t one and COMMENT I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!! Toddles poodles!!!!!!!