Fezco looked at her and smiled until Amelia looked down to see him and blushed when she saw him staring. He took a FaceTime screenshot which Amelia received the notification for.

"Fez!"

"What you looking all fine and shit I can't take a picture?"

Amelia just rolled her eyes and took her phone walking back into her room and sat on her bed putting the phone back down resting it on one of her stuffed animals.

"What you watching?" Fez asked, listening to the background noise.

"Greys anatomy"

"That's the show with the doctors and shit right?"

"Yes, you're still coming on Friday to the game right?"

"Of course ma I'll be there don't worry"

After that Amelia and Fezco talked on the phone until she fell asleep.

The next day they did the same thing. The call would go on for hours until Amelia would go to sleep. Fez didn't even bother to end the call the next day wanting to wake up Amelia.

When she woke up she didn't notice fez was awake she just started doing her usual stuff she had woken up earlier than usual since she had to go to school with her cheer uniform once she was dressed and her makeup was done she went to fix her hair fez just watched how she took her phone with her everywhere she went.

Right now she was standing in front of her bathroom mirror putting hair clips on her hair. Fez would watch her like right now since he wasn't doing anything.

She hadn't talked to him much but he knew she wasn't a morning person and didn't like talking first thing in the morning. When she was done she looked at herself in the mirror one more time.

"Damnnn"

Amelia smiled and looked at her phone. "Shut up, how do I look?" She spun around to let him see the whole thing.

She was wearing her cheer uniform which was shorts/skirt type of thing and a long sleeve crop top. Her hair had two braids at the top in two high ponytails and for makeup she had lip gloss on and a blue eyeliner.

"You look fucking amazing. Spin for me one more time baby"

Amelia did as told and when she returned to see the phone she saw how many pictures he had taken.

"Fez!" She exclaimed, taking the phone.

"What I tell you about calling me by my name"

"Oh I'm sorry I thought the nicknames were your thing" Amelia rolled her eyes and walked back into her room. "I have to go though I'll see you later"

"Wait wait pose for me real quick"

"You know what I'm only going to do because my wing on the left eye is the best I've ever done in my life" Amelia went to the window and put the phone up posing while fez took a picture.

"Yeah you looking real cute"

"Thank you"

"See you later ma" the call ended and Amelia headed downstairs setting her stuff down on the couch while she watched her parents packing stuff.

"Oh Amy you look so beautiful" Mrs. Gonzalez walked towards her. "Are you sure you're not mad at us for not going?"

"No mom it's okay really they'll be other games." Amy reassured taking one of the toast on the table.