"Young love," my brother sighed and looked at the clock. "Got to get going," he hung up his apron and patted my head.

"See you later sis," I was completely confused. "Camilo what is going on really?" he opened his mouth but coffee kid and a little girl with two braids came in.

"Y/N here," the little girl said handing me a little basket. "Someone special told us to give this to you," coffee kids said taking a sip out of his cup.

"Thank you," I made a little flower crown above the little girl's head. "What do I get?" he asked sipping his coffee.

"What's your favorite animal?" I ask crouching down to his level. "I like sloths cause it's like me when I don't have coffee,"

as if on cue Emma the small sloth pushes through the door. "Hi Emma," I pick her up and she hangs on my arm.

"Do you wanna live with this overactive guy?" Emma slowly turns her head and smiles. "Of course, I wanted to leave that room anyways the other sloths are too much," I handed Emma to coffee kid.

"Here. her name is Emma and she is the sweetest sloth out there," He carefully held her in his empty hand and he smiled.

"She is so adorable. Thanks, Y/N," With that, the two kids left the store. I place the small box on the counter and opened it.

There was an outfit and a note. "Come over to casita we have something to talk about, - the triples," I looked saw a tent in the middle of the shop.

"Camilo what are you doing?" I ask unzipping the tent. He was fixing his shirt. He was in black jeans and a black shirt with hits of yellow.

"Whoa you look good," I kiss his cheek and he steps out. "Yes I know, but now it's time for you to change," He pushed me into the tent with the box.

I change into black skinny jeans and a black mesh long sleeve shirt showing off my black bra. I put on my heels and let my hair down before walking out.

Camilo's jaw dropped and I blushed. "What do you like it?" I asked giving him a little spin. He closed his mouth and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love it," He kissed me and wrapped his jacket around me. "Do you trust me?" He asks taking out a blindfold.

"Sure," He turned me around and ties the blindfold around my eyes. "Kinky I see you," I could tell he was blushing and I laughed.

He grabbed my hand and carefully took me somewhere. I heard people whispering and some people laughing quietly.

"Ready?" He asked giving my hand a squeeze. "Yes," He took off my blindfold and People jumped out. "Happy birthday!"

I smiled and looked at everyone there. Wait our birthday isn't for another week and a half. "Oh my god guys this is amazing," I say walking around seeing casita decorated.

"We wanted to celebrate while someone was gone and the whole village was ok with it," Everyone stated partying and I went looking around for Bruno.

Suddenly I heard sniffling and I looked at the slightly opened portrait. "Camilo I will be back I'm going to get something,"

Before he could answer I made my way upstairs. The deeper I went the louder the sniffling got. "Bruno?" I slowly opened the door to see Bruno hugging his knees on his red chair.

"Bruno, what are you doing here?" I pull him into a hug and he sobs onto my shoulder. "Everyone out there hates me," I rubbed his back and let him cry it out.

"Come on it's my day and I want you out there." He shook his head and Remy climbed onto his shoulder. "If people got a problem they can leave or talk to me,"

Remy patted his head and Bruno wiped his eyes and nodded. I had his hand and we made our way to the party.

Everyone was staring and whispering as we started enjoying the party. "What is he doing here?" "He curses all of us!" "He killed my goldfish!" Everyone yelled and I calmly turned around ignoring the thundering cloud above our heads.

"Everyone shut up for a second," surprisingly everyone did and stared at the cloud. "Bruno didn't curse you, you guys did that to yourself," Casita shined the light at the lady whose fished died.

"You didn't feed your damn fish for a week," Most of the people gasped as she looked at the ground. The light went to the fat man. "What did you expect eating 25-40 tamales each day,"

Some people laughed and he shamefully looked around. Then the light is shown to the priest. "And you," I laughed a bit like a manic.

"You were balding for years now. Who are you fooling with that wig," He put his hands over his head and everyone was deathly quiet.

"Bruno warned you and you blamed him for every bad thing that happened to you," Pepa and Julieta stood next to Bruno who was nervously playing with his sarape.

"If you don't like Bruno here then leave there's the door," No one moved then someone in the crowd yelled.

"There's the door bitch," I walked away and everyone went back to partying. Many people went up to Bruno and apologized.

"Wow public speaking," Camilo said clapping his hands. I jumped onto his back and kissed his cheek. "Everyone was bullying him," I say as he carried me to the snack table.

I jumped down and grabbed my favorite snack. "So who do you think has that big present?" I ask pointing at the biggest gift.

"That's mine for sure," I laugh and we go dance. We sliced the cake which was chocolate with raspberry ganache.

We had a piñata for the kids but me and milo shapeshifted into kids and had our fun. We got extra excited when we got to open the presents.

One by one we started opening then until the big one was left. "And Y/N this is yours," I smirked at Camilo and opened the gift.

It was a box filled with my grandparent's things. I was very close to them and they died from raiders in their village a long time ago.

I opened one of the photo albums and saw them in a family photo. "Y/N, your crying," Camilo wiped my tears and wrapped me into a hug.

I was blinded by a flash and I looked at Mirabel. "Don't judge you guys look adorable," Camilo pulled me into his lap and I nuzzled into his neck.

People slowly started to go back to the party. I heard people talking and singing but one voice stood out. "This is one of the best ways she could spend her last days,"