Chapter 25- Quality time with Her

Start from the beginning

Rih- What?

Nicki- What do you say.

Rih- ......................

Nicki- Come on Robyn, its not that hard.

Rih-.....Ah, thank you kitten.

Nicki- Your welcome.

She handed me my plate and we sat on the couch ate and watched TV. After we were done kitten decided that since she cooked I should do the dishes. I didn't wanna do it but she convinced me. After I was done we got dressed and went to see Drake. We haven't seen him at all with all this stuff going on, we wanted to get my dads attention away from him so we left him alone. When we got to the hospital we saw the doctor who did his surgery.

Rih- Hey doctor.

Doc- Hey.

Rih- So how's he doing?

Doc- Ummm, you should so see yourself.

He walked off. Me and kitten looked at each other, I got nervous, what if he's doing worse, I wouldn't be able to take anymore of this. I grabbed kittens hand and we walked to his room. We took a breath before opening the door. I put my hand on the nob and turned it, when I pushed the door open I couldn't believe my eyes.

Drake- Hey girls.

Rih/Nicki- DRAKE!

We ran over and jumped on top of him. He grunted and started laughing.

Drake- Hey girls I missed you to but I'm still in pain so.

We jumped off of him.

Rih/Nicki- Sorry. We missed you.

Drake- I missed you too. Come on, both of, lay beside me.

He said patting both sides of the bed. Me and kitten went on each side and layed beside him. We hugged his torso and put our heads on his shoulders.

Drake- Girls I gotta tell you who did this. I don't think your gonna be too happy about it.

Rih- Drake we know, it was my dad right?

Drake- Yeah, how'd you find out?

Nicki- Long story.

Drake- Well, I'm not leaving for another two days so, spill.

We told him the story. How he took Meli, and how we went to his house and found the box of clues. I kissed his cheek and thanked him for that. We continued on and told him about how his detective friend came and helped us locate him and get Meli back, and that he was arrested. Drake kissed both of our heads and congragulated us on finding him.

Rih- Drake trust me if it wasn't for you he would still be out there, thanks.

Drake- Well I love you girls and I'll do anything to protect you.

Nicki- Same here.

Taking a moment to look at both Drake and kitten. I have my family back. Meli, kitten, Drake, everyone I love that was affected by my father is sfae now and I couldn't be happier.

Rih- I love you guys.

Nicki/Drake- I love you too.

We layed there and talked about other things. We were talking so long that by the time we finished it was 10:00 at night. We hugged Drake and told him we'd be back tomorrow. Me and kitten got back home, took a shower and layed in bed.

Nicki- I'm so happy he's awake.

Rih- Me too.

Nicki- Can you believe all this stuff we were going threw four all the months is over now.