Someone blocked my way; and it wasn't anyone I knew.

Get out of my way!

"Sorry miss. Breakfast is about to begin and no one is allowed to leave", a voice explained.

The ringing in my ears intensified.

"Argh", I groaned, knees smacking the ground.

My fangs continued to push out of my gums, blood flowing out of my mouth.
My claws were extending, I traced them on the floors.

"Shit shit!", Reign cursed, shooting out of his seat and heading somewhere.

"Miss? Miss?", the voice said, putting his hand on my back.

Take it off!

"Don't touch her!", Rahman yelled, shooting out of her seat.

I'm sure my blood lust aura was oozing out in massive waves. If I wasn't careful I'd release too much of it and I wouldn't be able to control myself.

I dug my nails into my head, trying to block out all forms of sound focusing on the only thing that could keep me sane.

Someone suddenly lifted me off the ground, my dad. A form of calm settled over me, I burrowed my face into his chest listening to his heart beat.

Finally.

Reid.

I sucked in a breath, looking out the window on the 3rd floor.

The Vampires had arrived.

They were ethereal. There was no need to lie. They were beautiful. Each and everyone of them: male or female.

I'd heard that they were highly attractive but my imagination did them no justice at all.

I could literally smell the wealth on them.

No wonder they are a prideful bunch.

The early morning sun shone down on them, bringing out the bronze effect in their melaninated skins.

Beautiful.

They looked like they'd rather not be here.

My attention shifted to my sisters who were currently attempting to soothe a livid Landon.

"We have to go", I said to them, well Landon in particular and this seemed to even set him off.

His eyes started flashing, cradling his head and growling he nodded.

Alani and Allegra took in deep breaths.

"I'll be there soon", he growled. His beast was surfacing.

I nodded and headed out of the room, my sisters following suit.

My heart was beating crazily as we neared the doors to the hall.

It was opened for us by one of the butlers

I nearly stopped in my tracks, my eyes were not prepared for what I saw.

Alani took in sharp breath

They were so beautiful, up close I could see how their faces were carefully carved and crafted.

They oozed dominance and pride. I doubt they even noticed how everyone in the room was entranced by their beauty.

They were six in all, three boys and three girls.

But the most beautiful was this girl, next to my seat.

So so ethereal.

She sported a low cut hair and a frown?

Meh.

I held my breath and I sat down by her.

She was still, too still as she closed her eyes and seemed to be taking in deep breaths.

Okay?

She suddenly gripped the table so hard deep cracks formed. It was oak, freaking oak!

Her breaths become deeper, veins popping up on the surface on her skin.

The atmosphere changed, it become thicker with tension and anticipation.  Something in the air smelt off.

Her friends stopped chatting among themselves and started at her with utmost concentration. It's as if they we waiting for her to do something

The boy closest to her whispered something to which she nodded and pushed back her seat.

In her attempt to leave the hall one of the butlers stopped her.

The room was suddenly filled with so much tension and something else.

My sisters got up from the table, claws elongating and looking at the vampires with suspicion.

They stared back, warning us.

Blood lust. The room was filled with massive waves of blood lust.

I shot out of my seat, hoping to usher my sisters out of the room before anything happened.

The Vampire Head came, carried her and they left.

Even after they'd left, the blood lust still lingered heavily.

Just how powerful were they?