Have faith, believe.

To believe in Jesus takes faith; it's a calling like no other. If the belief of a person in God is based on physical proof of the existence of Christ then that person already has obscured the very foundation upon which his belief is supposed to be based.To believe is to accept, to acknowledge without a doubt, the divinity of Jesus, and His statement of saying that I and my Father are one. There is already enough physical proof of the existence of God.
God is not physical, and His realm of existence supersedes what our faculties are capable of comprehending. But, He allows some of His works to manifest into the realm of the physical, and with these, we conclude His glory manifested throughout the whole of creation.
Our emotions are abstract, yet we know they exist based on our ability to feel, just as we know God exists based on our ability to relate to the realm of the Spirit, be it consciously or unconsciously. Through dreams and visions, premonitions, the strength of a living conscience, which helps serve as a moral guide and other means of engagement that enlighten us by providing us with experiences that defy physical explanations. How a woman survived at sea without drowning by holding on to an invisible hand that led her to safety, how a man avoided an accident that was in no way physically possible. This and many other experiences come to attest to the spiritual nature of the world we live in. The healing of a person diagnosed with HIV, the total healing of a person everyone knew was going to die of cancer. Where does life come from? What created matter? Can anything come out of nothing without a creator's Hand at work?
Sometimes, we need to take that leap of faith. Yes, it's difficult and possibly a bit scary. Imagine adhering to a set of rules and guidelines that are meant to serve as a way to live your life, disregarding the otherwise normal way you've come to accept doing things. Imagine being told that what you thought as being normal is a sin, and you can not engage in such activities anymore, how difficult a transition it could be. Finally, coming to the point of being able to let go of your past life and living as a new person, that's what it's about. Can you take that leap? Can you make the decision? Knowing that in the end, you are doing this not for your gain in the world today but your access into the world of tomorrow? The world of the spiritual.
What entails the spirituality of Christianity? It's written that we should worship the Lord in spirit and in truth. What does that mean?
In accepting to be a Christian, it's about getting to know your life in Christ. Meditate on the Word, get your bearings right, what do you do, and what don't you do.
This is but a step of many life-long steps. But to qualify, you need to take that step first.
Christianity is a lifelong journey, and it guarantees your spiritual continuality. It's doesn't just end here; no, life does not. Being a Christain is the hope and belief, the faith of knowing, that after all the headaches and heartaches, the troubles and trials, the burdens and responsibilities, there's a life of eternity out there, waiting to be grasped by those who have come to be enlightened through their practice of the Word. For the Word is life. Eternity beyond the physical. Existence within the spiritual.
But to be a Christian, you need a confession of past transgressions and admittance of Jesus into your life. This is your key, your passage that brings you into the Kingdom that God presides over. The Kingdom of God.
Coming to the understanding that God first loved you, He first sacrificed for you. He first acknowledged your existence; long before you even heard of Him, that's where it all starts. Many other religions can profess to be the means to heaven, but there's just one right way, Jesus Christ, and your belief in Him. He said to us;
John 14vrs6
I am the way the truth and the life, no one goes to the Father, except through me.

John 3vrs16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.