Jungkook: talk again in that tone with us I will paddle you until your voice stuck in your throught after crying and shouting.

Jungkook says with a stern face while Lisa went to grab an outfit for jimin.

Lisa: baby boy you will be going to wear this.

Jimin: why are you even saying it is for girls and I'm a boy

Jungkook harsly spank his thigh .

Jungkook: we are masters we are the one who is going to give you command no one ask for your permission we are telling you and you must obey until you don't want any punishment.

Jimin wants to scream at them shout at them. But he knows here is no point to do all this foolish acts so he just shut his mouth and went to washroom to change .

Jungkook: aren't you are too sexy baby.

Lisa: yup just you don't have a great listening sense.

Jimin: now can you tell me where Taehyung is.

Actually Jungkook also didn't know where Taehyung is only Lisa knows because she took Taehyung with her after they return to their mansion after kidnapping both.

Lisa: we will tell you later for know baby boy we want to see your cooking skills make dinner for us

Jungkook: and don't try to be over smart their are cameras all around the house and our one bodyguard is always follow you.

Lisa: and we will tell you rules after dinner go now.

After that jimin left with one of their bodyguard Lisa put blindfold on Jungkooks eyes and took him somewhere

Jungkook: lis where are you taking me.

Lisa: I'm going to show you my wish which was we taking at that day.

Lisa took finally took  jungkook to his surprise opening his eyes he saw a nursery not a baby size nursery but adult size nursery but still his eyes scanning the beautiful room with pink colour like looking for babygirl type room when he saw towards crib finding something was inside crib.

When he move forward towards crib he saw Taehyung rapped around pink colour fluffy blanket not less looking then a cute baby.