I looked over at the person who did it and saw that it was a guy with long dark brown hair but not wearing any uniform it seems. The recruit took out his knife and is about to run up to kill Lion but the person that stopped the fight grabbed his wrist to stop him.

Recruit: "Boss?!"

The recruit said to the person who is gabbing his arm to stop him from stabbing Lion.

???: "We don't draw weapons on comrades."

The recruit looks like he was trying to pull the knife away from the person he called "Boss" but it looks like the guy was pulling the knife towards him.

IQ: "What is he doing?"

IQ asked us worriedly and we shrugged our shoulders watching the guy.

???: "Look around you. This is your family... even the operators."

The guy told him and the recruit was still trying to pull the knife away from him. The guy looked over at us then back at the recruit then he put his second hand on the back of handle we're the recruit was trying to resist. The operators and I watch closely as the guy force the recruit to stab him in the chest where the heart is and that shocked everyone and even me in the room.

Bandit: "Vhat is he... Oh mein Gott!"

The recruit fell to the ground with a thud looking at the person that made him stab him in shocked. The guy stared the recruit and then I heard footsteps to our left and saw Six who had Ela and Zofia with her.

Six: "What's going one here?!"

The guy turns towards Six and he gets up slowly still a knife in his chest and walked up to her. Ela saw the knife in the guy's chest and she walked over to him concerned.

Ela: "Are you okay, Ahab?"

Ahab? That's a interesting name for someone to be called. But my question is why did the recruit call him boss.

Ahab: "I'm alright. Mind pulling this out for me?"

Ela was hesitant but nodded as she grabbed a hold of the knife and pulled it out of him gently. He grunts a tiny bit but didn't care at first.

Ela: "These are bad for you. You know."

Ahab: "I know."

He turns around to the Diamond Dog and the other person still on the ground.

Ahab: "Diamond Dog and... who's the other guy?"

Zofia: "That's Lion."

Ahab: "Right. The Morale has fallen between these two, Six."

Six: "Is that so?"

Ahab nodded to her as Lion and the Diamond Dog walk over to Six.

Six: "Then, you two earn yourself a week of cleaning. Base cleaning day by..."

Ahab: "Wait hold on. Ela can I have the knife back?"

Ela nodded giving Ahab the knife and he walks over to the two while looking at the knife that has his blood on it.

Ahab: "You've got some blood to pay me back for first. Your CQC is sloppy. Come see me later for a lesson you won't forget."

Ahab told them before cleaning the blood off the knife on his pants and gave it back to the Diamond Dog.

Ahab: "I've taught you better than this Diamond. Remember what I told you back on the Mother Base."

Recruit: "Sir yes sir, Boss!"

Ahab nodded and then he walks over to Lion and he shook his head at him.

Ahab: "I might not be your boss, Lion. But, if I ever see you mess with my Diamond Dogs again, I will put you down like a dog."

Lion: "What are you going to do about it?"

Everyone even Six are surprised to see Lion taken down quickly and Lion was on the ground panting heavily and Ahab towered over him

Ahab: "Got the message now? You're lucky I went easy on you."

Lion: "Message received."

Ahab nodded and he offered a hand to Lion who stares at it for a few seconds but but accepted it and he gets pulled up.

Ahab: "I ain't trying to be the bad person here, Mr. Lion but we Diamond Dogs are like family and protect one another."

Lion: "I understand. Sorry for being a jerk."

Ahab nodded and he felt the adrenaline going away and starts to feel the pain on his chest and he looks over at Six.

Ahab: "Got a infirmary around here? The pain is starting to get to me."

Six: "Well Morale's taken care of. Ela do you mind taking him to Doc?"

Ela: "Sure thing. Come on, Ahab."

Ahab starts to walk with Ela but Six stops Ahab as he turns to her.

Six: "I want to talk to you after your done getting fixed up."

Ahab: "Yes, ma'am."

He walks out the gun range and the rest of us were speechless on what happened. Who was that guy anyways.

Me: "Who was that guy, Six?"

Six: "He's a legend in the eyes of those who lived on the battlefield, Ash. He's our infiltrator. He will go on a few mission with you all but he does most missions by himself."

Me: "He's that good?"

Six: "Yes. We needed someone like him for a long time."

Six walks out of the gun range but I couldn't help to think on how this guy is better than anyone in Rainbow.