30. Romantic Hubby.

Depuis le début

As he kisses me, he backs me until I feel the bed on my back. He breaks the kiss and unbuttons the top two buttons of my shirt. Just like one time he did. But today I don't want him to stop. I want to know what this feels like in a relationship.

I bite my lips as he rains my neck with his open mouth kisses, but a moan slips out of my mouth. He opens all the buttons and looks into my eyes as he kisses me. I can't look at him anymore and close my eyes as I just feel his kisses and his hands on me.

Then I feel his hand on my waist and his lips on mine again. When I feel his skin against mine, I gasp. I gingerly put my arms around him and feel his back. I can feel some scars on his back and I feel the urge to kiss everyone of them. But something funny happens.

Vedant, who was trying to remove my jeans, put his head on my shoulder as if ashamed to fail the feat. I almost thought he was crying when I saw his broad shoulders shaking, but when he looked up he was crying but with laughter.

"I am such a fool. I thought I could romantically remove your jeans. I should have known better. No one can beat a woman's skinny jeans." Vedant says with a broad smile and I can't help myself but grin.

Vedant straightens my clothes and gets up, but I grab his hand and say, "We should continue. I won't mind."

"I know. But we should take it slow. And somehow today it was meant to go this far only. Don't get me wrong, but I feel that we should do it when our hearts are one, not because it is meant to happen. I hope you are understanding what I mean to say." Vedant says as he sits beside me and I nod.

I look at him and see him looking at me. I leaned forward to kiss him but he backed away. "Sorry, I can't. Give me a few minutes. I need to control my urge to forget my words."

"Like I said. I won't mind." I say as I draw my face closer to him.

"Please, have a little mercy, Arya. Go get changed so we can go to sleep. Please." He says with a flustered face as he rushes me to the bathroom to change.

As I remove my clothes and start wearing my nightie, I look in the mirror and a sudden blush comes to my face. He kissed me. He kissed me down my neck. I hide my body and sit down as I feel so shy suddenly. At that moment I didn't pay attention to these thoughts, as I was too busy feeling something more potent.

But as I hold my blushing red cheeks in my hands, I feel shy about facing him. I try to control my emotions and wash my face. I pat them dry, then go out. Vedant is already in the bed facing away from me. I get under the sheets and lay with my back to him too.

It was not even half a second before he cuddled up to me. I feel a blush coming up, but I bury it away from my thoughts and put my arm on his and try to go to sleep.

"One last pose." Vedant says.

"No, Vedant. We are done. People are staring at me." I say.

"Well, it's your fault. Because you look nervous. Look at that couple. They are having a blast taking pictures. I want cute pics of my wife too." He says and I roll my eyes and regret saying yes to his antiques.

We are touring London right now and again my dear husband has taken over the duty of clicking my pictures. He said he learned a few camera tricks from Mayra before coming here.

The first three days, we visited some of the beautiful gardens and museums. I love every second of it, as they were all beautiful. We also met his friends who were nice to me and I had a great time getting to know them. Right now we are in the London Eye to sit in the Ferris wheel.

As soon as we are seated, Vedant takes my hand and says, "Be ready."

"For what?" I ask, confused.

"Don't you know that when you reach the top of the Ferris wheel the wish you make comes true? I have long decided what I want. What about you?" He asks.

"Hmm... There are so many things I want. But... Yes, I ‌have one thing I want the most." I say as I remember. I want Mayra and Mom to patch up.

"There is also one more thing." Vedant says as I look out in wonder as our cabin moves upwards.

"What?" I ask, not looking away from the glass window.

He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and I feel his fingers glide through my hair to my neck. I look at him and he kisses me just when we reach the top. I grip his coat lapel in my fingers as I kiss him and a feeling goes through me.

A feeling of never leaving this man, to hold him just like this, to be his and to make him mine in every way possible. I felt this so many times with Vedant, but today this feeling is making themselves clear in one word about which I knew little to nothing.

Love.

Yes. I am falling in love with my husband, my Vedant.