* 2 *

Park Ji-Ho POV

- Edited -

As soon as I stepped into class, a hand grabbed my wrist and dragged me over to my desk.

"Nam-ra? What are you doing?" Ji-ho pulled her wrist out of Nam-ra's grip.

"Have you heard what's going around school right now?" Nam-ra took her seat.

"Uhm, No? Why? Is it something bad?" Ji-ho sat down next to Nam-ra with many questions.

"Someone started a rumor saying that you've been sleeping around with people." Nam-ra didn't even glance at Ji-ho.

"Who would start that rumor? It's not true. I've never slept with anyone in my life." Ji-ho whispered the last part.

Before Nam-ra could speak again, Su-hyeok walked inside the classroom. Ji-ho didn't even look at him.

She was worried Su-hyeok may have heard the rumors.

Lee Su-hyeok (Authors POV)

"Hey Bare-su? Have you heard the rumors about your girlfriend?" Dae-su and some other guys came running up to Su-hyeok.

"No? What rumors? And she's not my girlfriend for the last time." Su-hyeok stated with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"Apparently someone started a rumor that she's been sleeping around with half the guy's at school." Dae-su announced a little too loud.

Everyone in the class turned their attention to Ji-ho, the poor girl looked ready to break down.

Su-hyeok watched as she got up and ran out of the class.

Ms.Park had come into the classroom right after, noticing Ji-ho's seat was empty. "Has anyone seen Ji-ho today?"

"She's here." Su-hyeok spoke up.

"Could you go find her please?" Ms.Park asked Su-hyeok.

"Of course." Su-hyeok walked out of the classroom, wondering where Ji-ho could've gone.

He checked the normal places that she could've gone, but instead, he found her outside the school.

It was obvious that she had been crying, her tear stain face had ruined the mascara she was wearing earlier.

"Ji-ho.." Su-hyeok sat down beside her.

"Did you hear..about the rumors?" Ji-ho asked.

"Yeah.." Su-hyeok mumbled.

"Do you believe the rumors?" Ji-ho wiped away the tears that fell from her eyes.

"Ji-ho.." Su-hyeok whispered, making Ji-ho turn to him.

"Su-hyeok, be honest, do you believe the rumors?" Ji-ho asked him one more time.

"I-..No Ji-ho, I don't." Su-hyeok stuttered a bit.

The two sat in a comfortable silence, they must have been out there for quite some time because now an ambulence was in front of their school.

"Why is an ambulence here?" Ji-ho stood up, brushing the dirt off her uniform.

"Not sure, let's go find out." The two walked towards the ambulence to find Cheong-san, I-sak, On-jo, Ms.Park and the Nurse.

"Su-hyeok, Ji-ho, Where have you two been? You missed most of class." Cheong-san asked.

"We we're just talking." Su-hyeok shook his head.

While Su-hyeok was talking to Cheong-san, Ji-ho looked inside the ambulence and saw a blue Hyeon-ju.

"What the fuck happened?" Ji-ho turned to Cheong-san.

"Hyeon-ju came into the classroom with blood on her face, she was acting strange." Cheong-san said.

"Strange? How?" Ji-ho became more and more curious as to what happened to her.

"She was thrashing around in the health office, also, she did mention that Mr.Lee kept her locked up in the science lab." Cheong-san explained.

"Wow, Mr.Lee? I knew he was crazy but not that crazy." Ji-ho shook her head in surprise.

"It's weird, ever since Mr.Lee's son went missing, he's been different." Su-hyeok mentioned.

"Ah, come on you too, you must be starving, I wonder what's for lunch today." Cheong-san, Su-hyeok, and Ji-ho headed to the cafeteria.

"Gyeong-su, Open up." Ji-ho fed Gyeong-su some of her food since she wasn't very hungry.

"Thanks Ji." Gyeong-su went back to his tray.

"Say Joon-yeong, We're working on the drones after school still, right?" Ji-ho asked Joon-yeong who'd just finished his food.

"Yeah, We still have to put a few pieces together before we test them." Joon-yeong said.

"Do you two ever stop talking about Science?" Wu-jin groaned.

"Shut up." Ji-ho said angrily, "You're just jealous you're not as smart." As soon as those words left Ji-ho's mouth, Wu-jin slapped the back of her head.

"Yah! Touch me again and find out what happens." The boys turned away after a bit.

Ji-ho had lots of fun teasing the guys about their smarts. That was one of her advantages when it came to arguements with them.

"Yah, I'm gonna kill you." Ji-ho said to Cheong-san who kept stealing her food.

Before Cheong-san could say another word a group of students began running inside the cafeteria.

"What the hell.." Ji-ho stood up, scared about why they were running.

"Let's go!" The guys had started running, Su-hyeok grabbed Ji-ho's hand, the two followed the others.

"Watch out!" Su-hyeok pushed me out of the way.

She gripped onto the flesh eating monsters shirt, the monster turned towards her.

It was on top of her, Su-hyeok threw the monster off of her.

"Hurry!" Wu-jin yelled from the classroom door.

When the two made it inside, Ji-ho sat down. She was completely out of breath.

"Ji-ho." Nam-ra walked up to her, wrapping her arms around her.

"I'm glad you're okay." Nam-ra whispered into their hug.

"Thank goodness you're okay." Ji-ho hugged the girl back.

It couldn't be ZOMBIES! Now I knew all of us would be dead..